Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment (1956 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Sports Blog Editor/updater / Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment / Writers Needed For An Online News Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by ecoheight: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
We are looking for online news updater to work full time at our growing news platform.

Eligibility
Applicant must be conversant with WordPress Publishing Software
Applicant must have a computer and a modem
Applicants must have a good power source (NEPA or Generator)

Nature of the Work
Successful employees will be updating all news from different news sources in Nigeria (copy and paste).
Employees will work from his/her home
Employees shall update news in all the news niches (including; Politics, Entertainments, Sports, Technology, Business, Science, Health, Education, etc.)
Number of daily updates should not be less than 60 (per day) It could be more on a well timed manner.

Payment
Salary: N20,000 Monthly
Modem subscription fee will be provided for every month

How to Apply
Interested Applicants should send a message with the subject "Online News Updater Application" to ecoheight@gmail.com. Email should contain their cover letter indicating interest and a copy of CV and phone number.

Closing Date
Once we have the needed number
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by garrix8: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Ya father!!!!

1 Like

Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by disc20: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
I am interested in this work. I will send you my application now. Thanks for the info
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Fertilenigeria: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:
Ya father!!!!

If you don't like the job, leave it for others. You may be already in your comfort zone while others are still finding a peg to land on.

So many people are looking for this kind of opportunity. Do you know that there very many bloggers who have blogged for 2 years without earning $1? They are subscribing modem every month with the hope that they will make it.

So, for me this is not a bad opportunity to earn that monthly. After all, how much are they paying all these so called white collar josts in private establishments?

I think the pay and the work structure is ok.
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by garrix8: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

If you don't like the job, leave it for others. You may be already in your comfort zone while others are still finding a peg to land on.

So many people are looking for this kind of opportunity. Do you know that there very many bloggers who have blogged for 2 years without earning $1? They are subscribing modem every month with the hope that they will make it.

So, for me this is not a bad opportunity to earn that monthly. After all, how much are they paying all these so called white collar josts in private establishments?

I think the pay and the work structure is ok.

Thrash...

@60 articles per day minimum, in a month you'd have posted 1800 articles. That's N11 per article.

Now if we deduct say N8k as operating expense the price falls down to abt N7 per article.

Pure nonsense Bro....

1 Like

Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by SOjaTHug(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Thrash...

@60 articles per day minimum, in a month you'd have posted 1800 articles. That's N11 per article.

Now if we deduct say N8k as operating expense the price falls down to abt N7 per article.

Pure nonsense Bro....
you have just posted pure nonsense, firstly N11 for a copy and paste job is a nice one, or didnt you read the main post very well? it's a copy and paste job which the modem subs will be paid for. it's a good job for students and those roaming the streets looking for job. Starting with 20k is not a bad thing, they are not punch, vanguard nor the nation. They are just starting, so stop ranting
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bastards. Na d 20k go pay for my fuel or phcn bills? Copy and paste my foot. It is this kind of Nigerian that see wickedness and justifies it. 60 articles per day wit d possibility it cld rise? Everybdy get hm level sha. If it suits u, den go for it. But neva open ur mouth to complain.
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Garrix if I may ask; what do you stand to loose here? Your modem will be subscribed for you; just to visit some blogs and copy paste it on the said blog. I don't think you loose anything by taking up the JOB. Anyway, its not a must that you must do it. If you are not interested, why not leave if for others?
garrix8:

Thrash...

Pure nonsense Bro....
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by SOjaTHug(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
yungbeef:
Bastards. Na d 20k go pay for my fuel or phcn bills? Copy and paste my foot. It is this kind of Nigerian that see wickedness and justifies it. 60 articles per day wit d possibility it cld rise? Everybdy get hm level sha. If it suits u, den go for it. But neva open ur mouth to complain.
what is paying your fuel and phcn bills right now? at least there is something. this job wont require you to leave that, it's just an additional income. it's not much tho and nobody is salivating on it but it's extra income.. copying and pasting 60 written articles everyday for 20k a month and a subscribed modem is not a bad deal. if you cant do it then zoom and don't derail the thread after all he is not forcing you to apply
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by SOjaTHug(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
ecoheight, pls what is happening. have you stopped recruiting?
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Obeenah(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Sent in my application but still no reply.
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by olempe(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
BULLSHIT! 60 stories per day is too much sir!

I know a company in Nigeria that pays 30k a month for posting 10 stories per day.

So bros, reduce am sir.
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by crossblane1(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
olempe:

I know a company in Nigeria that pays 30k a month for posting 10 stories per day.

So bros, reduce am sir.
bros can u drop the company website address here.pls I would love to work
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by olempe(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2015
crossblane1:
bros can u drop the company website address here.pls I would love to work
I still work there; sorry, can't release it. Can't let u take my job sad

1 Like

Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by beyondwalls: 9:48am On May 19, 2016
BRos, a send u pm, abeg reply.
U no o dey jobless ijn.

olempe:

So bros, reduce am sir.
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by beyondwalls: 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
Do you still need more people?

ecoheight:
We are looking for online news updater to work full time at our growing news platform.

Eligibility

Nature of the Work
Successful employees will be updating all news from different news sources in Nigeria (copy and paste).
Employees shall update news in all the news niches (including; Politics, Entertainments, Sports, Technology, Business, Science, Health, Education, etc.)
Number of daily updates should not be less than 60 (per day) It could be more on a well timed manner.

Payment

How to Apply
Interested Applicants should send a message with the subject "Online News Updater Application" to ecoheight@gmail.com. Email should contain their cover letter indicating interest and a copy of CV and phone number.

Closing Date
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by kaykay22: 1:44am On May 20, 2016
i have send my CV for over 2days now and u have replied nt even acknowledgement response
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Bumken(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2016
In all sincerity, 60 is too much and exploiting the economic situation against the victims is not fair

1 Like

Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 22, 2016
ecoheight:

Eligibility

Nature of the Work

Payment

How to Apply

Closing Date
Hi,My name is Prince Victor.I sent an email to you but you didn't reply.Why?
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by tgmservice: 12:05am On May 23, 2016
60 articles haba b4 it was 20
this guy terms seems dubious he called to giv me d job offer.
i agreed and told him to pay me d modem subscription fee first only to say I should use my money that he will pay Me at d end of d month.
which kind terms b that make I use my money do your work fa

1 Like

Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=garrix8 post=33056277]Ya father!!!! [/qu

LMAO!!!! o boy people has abused unemployment in this country....Lolzzzz...no mind them joooor
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by ecoheight: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
tgmservice:
60 articles haba b4 it was 20
this guy terms seems dubious he called to giv me d job offer.
i agreed and told him to pay me d modem subscription fee first only to say I should use my money that he will pay Me at d end of d month.
which kind terms b that make I use my money do your work fa

Sorry, I have hired other people and they are working now. Thanks
Re: Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment by ecoheight: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
More workers needed - tech bloggers, entertainment bloggers, news bloggers. All copy and paste. Contact ecoheight @gmail.com now

(1) (Reply)

Wemy Industries Limited Test/interview Invite / Vacancy For Physically Challenged Graduates. / Could This Be A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.