Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] (2610 Views)

Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Teeboy22(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] In an exclusive chat with Toolz few weeks ago,
singer Asa revealed that she has found love. When asked if her new boyfriend is a Nigerian, Asa
said no. She recently took to IG to share the back side of her
mystery lover. Asa said her new single ‘How did love find me?’
was inspired by the lucky guy

cc:lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kilokeys(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
her guitarist presumably grin

the guy dey play fire..

and besides most nigerian men are shallow minded and superficial and she isnt pretty enough for them.

i wish her happiness jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
noted
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by loomer: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op, op, op
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Evina(f): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
You don't say. shocked
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wao
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by bejeria101(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:
You don't say. shocked
Abeg leave dis gal n her drama,must be in warri by hook,crook or spook,cant miss the swallow for anytin hehehe.:-D
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Evina(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
bejeria101:

Abeg leave dis gal n her drama,must be in warri by hook,crook or spook,cant miss the swallow for anytin hehehe.:-D

LOLs. VIP seat reserved for you. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tpiadotcom: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by floragregs(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Satan be gone!
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by may01(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whoever he is, she deserves the best
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wish her the best in her relationship.

Love her music. cool
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wish her the in her relationship.

Love her music. cool

Hi! Guess it's your set that's having its convocation today?
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wish her the in her relationship.

Love her music. cool

Hi! Guess it's your set that is having its convocation today?
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why make a big deal out of nothing?

Pfffff
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eseohe23:

Hi! Guess it's your set that is having its convocation today?
Yes o smiley

I couldn't make it though. Did you attend?
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yes o smiley

I couldn't make it though. Did you attend?

I'm in EKP not for the convo sha.

Ours is nxt year.
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eseohe23:

I'm in EKP not for the convo sha.

Ours is nxt year.
Wow. I thought convocation is every 4 years. Seems it's no longer that way.
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
wow i'm happy for her.. my best musician. i just love her..
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wow. I thought convocation is every 4 years. Seems it's no longer that way.

Not any more....so I heard.
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Anyway the lucky man should have envisage the stress attached with being asha man, from the lyrics of how did love found me. And he should have it at the back of his mind he shares her with billions of asha virtual lovers like me.
Re: Nigerian Singer Asa Reveals White Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
booqee:
wow i'm happy for her.. my best musician. i just love her..

watch asha live and you will love her more than the album asha you always know. You can pm for videos of her show here in cologne last month.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Amazing Photos Of Rihanna Look Alike / Drake And Serena Williams Caught Making Out In Public (photos) / Photos & Video – Teachers Caught Having Sex Inside The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.