Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? (625 Views)

Job-Employment In A Real Estate Business [Good Income]- Kiyosaki & Trump Model / Kenyan Graduate Seeks For Job With Placard Bearing His Photo / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? by wazobiaforu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I decided to bring this question to people that might have had experience with employment process mostly in government jobs in other countries. it really baffled me when i see government asking for money from job hunters.

I came across Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2015 ( http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ ) and Applicants are to pay sum of 1000 naira excluding the bank charges before they could be able to continue with the application.

Please share your experience, I and some other Nigerians are curious to know if this is right or totally wrong.

thanks
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? by MRBrownJ: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
in the real world, this does not exist..... whether gov jobs or others. how can you ask a job seeker to pay for application form? NONSENSE!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? by wazobiaforu(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
MRBrownJ:
in the real world, this does not exist..... whether gov jobs or others. how can you ask a job seeker to pay for application form? NONSENSE!

But we are doing it in Nigeria, I have once said I will never pay for any job application form again in Nigeria, either for me or pay for someone else, But at the same time I am curious to know if my thinking or decisions is not base on lack of information from other part of the world
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
That is naija!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora - Do You Pay For Job Employment Form? by MRBrownJ: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
wazobiaforu:

But we are doing it in Nigeria, I have once said I will never pay for any job application form again in Nigeria, either for me or pay for someone else, But at the same time I am curious to know if my thinking or decisions is not base on lack of information from other part of the world

taking advantage of desperate jobseekers like that is not right.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review This Cover Letter / Part –time Tutors Needed In Ibadan / Business Development Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.