Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? (630 Views)

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / Creative Ways To Wake Up Early Every Day / 7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes the corn season is here and so is pear. Sometimes am boiling ,roasting or cooking in the skin in the oven . It is this last cooking version that I like to share. It allows the corn to retain all its flavor and nutrients. It is also fuss free …no peeling at the beginning, no water .
When corn is ready which is usually about 15 mins in already heated oven it’s time to spread the pear.

So, what creative ways do you eat your corn?
*Road-side Roasted Corn?
*Fresh from farm?
*Cooked or boiled with pear?

Re: What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? by shakazuldadon: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
boiled corn.... come and answer question
Re: What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? by adanduka: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
I love the taste of roasted corn but it leaves black 'prints' on the teeth.
So I go more for the brother 'Mister B'.
Re: What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn? by ricki: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
creatively i used teeth grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Know About Your Heart If You Don’t Want To Die So Soon / Causes Of Frequent Cold At Night / Pains In My Private Part Once In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.