Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Travelling To Mexico - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Mexico (506 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Mexico by alfonso36(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm planning to travel to Mexico and then cross the border into California, I need urgent help and probably people with the idea who can be of help.
Re: Travelling To Mexico by Merlissa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Drink plenty Tequila!!!
Re: Travelling To Mexico by worry357: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
alfonso36:
I'm planning to travel to Mexico and then cross the border into California, I need urgent help and probably people with the idea who can be of help.
You certainly do need help if you are thinking of trying this!
You will be falling into the hands of one of the Mexican gangs.
If you are very lucky they will just take all your money and abandon you in Mexico.
They are quite happy to kill their own people.
As a stranger you will be the odd one out in any group trying to survive in the desert and escape bandits, also you will not speak there language.
Or they might make it quick and just cut your throat.

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Access My Funds In The US / 8 Travel Tips For The Disabled In Nigeria. / Shark Attack Live On Television During Surf Competition!!!!!!! [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.