Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Creflo Dollar Still Wants His Plane And You Will Deal! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Still Wants His Plane And You Will Deal! (354 Views)

Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Still Wants His Plane And You Will Deal! by feedthenation(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcT7cKr3hCw

Cliff Quotes:

-"...if they discover that there's life on Mars, they gon' need to hear the Gospel and I'm gon' have to believe God for a billion dollar space shuttle because we got to preach the Gospel on Mars."

"-I wouldn't say this except the Spirit of God led me to say it. Now you see why the devil tried so aggressively to discredit my voice. I'm on my sabbatical and the enemy is trying to discredit me.

-The enemy has got to discredit the voices of faith and grace and truth because he don't want you to know that you can walk on the water if you can look at Jesus. I've got to discredit that man before he starts showing people Jesus."

-"You understand what I'm saying? You cannot stop and you cannot curse what God has blessed. Are you listening to me? Half the people that are commenting on the Internet don't even know me. They don't know this ministry. They don't know what we do.

-"That's why they ask the question: 'What does a preacher need with an airplane? If you knew what we did then you wouldn't ask that question. But you don't know what we do..."

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.26th.april.2015 | Coincidences? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of April 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.