Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Great Debate: Huggies Vs Pampers Which Is Better? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Great Debate: Huggies Vs Pampers Which Is Better? (1524 Views)

Drama, Debate As Zambia Gives Women A Day Off For Menstruation / The Great "HIV" Is A HOAX. "The multi-billion dollar/pound SCAM" / The Great Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Debate: Huggies Vs Pampers Which Is Better? by billchucks(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
I was pretty amazed when I got to find out that these diapers go for as low as **11500naira for a 162pcs, ** considering that the unit cost goes for 90 naira. For me that’s huge saving since I could rake about *7300naira* in a year just by buying them in bulk.

This got me thinking and thus prompted me to feel the pulse of others on the issue of diapers. To find out from you ladies which you consider the best.

As you know choosing the right diaper for your child is one of the most important decision you as a parent or soon to be parent can make.
This is why you need not skimp on price because going for generic brands though on the cheap side can end up *digging huge holes* in your tiny or big pocket.

*How?*

Inferior products have a way of *sucking you dry*. Yes they are cheap but, they end up giving your little cutties* rashes* that become a cause for concern. They force you to spend money on treating rashes-money you could have used in buying **baby milk or comfy shoes** for your pretty kids.

And not only that, they cause the *almighty blow out* that force you to change your kids more often than you had like. When you now factor in changing your kids three times a day-you get to discover that it’s a more expensive compared to Huggies and pampers in the long run.
That’s why I advise any parent to go for either the Pampers or Huggies brand.

However, it seems parents prefer the Pampers to Huggies brands.
**Before you share your thoughts** here are some parents thought:

"With three kids, I have tried every diaper on the market (except for cloth…no thanks), and must agree Pampers is the best out there. With the first child we went Pampers all the way but than with two in diapers we tried to go cheaper with the Huggies. You end up going through more of them, and as everyone is saying if you clip your coupons you can actually end up paying less for Pampers than the no frills brands." Michelle

"I absolutely despise Pampers! I started off with Pampers when my baby’s were first born because as someone put it: “they have the hospital market cornered”. I found that as they grew their diapers just didn’t cut it anymore. I have never experienced a “Huggies blow out”. What I have experienced, is numerous explosions of the jelly substance used to absorb moisture. Without warning the diaper just tears and everything just falls out everywhere. It is the most irritating thing to clean up. In addition, the side elastic just falls apart causing numerous leaks. I don’t understand how people say that Pampers feels sturdier. In my opinion, they are pretty flimsy. With that said, both newborn and size 1 from both brands are pretty equal, but Pampers just lost it for me the bigger my babies became."----Mary #

So great Moms and am tempted to say Dads also, **“What diaper brand do you prefer and why do you prefer the what?”** ‪#‎Pampers‬ vs ‪#‎Huggies‬

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205135371057333&set=o.877402265656414&type=1&theater

Re: The Great Debate: Huggies Vs Pampers Which Is Better? by GRACEGLORY: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
We have a request for: 15, 17.5, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent business.

Products: BISCUITS, PRINGLES, DAIPERS.

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462...

E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

-cyrus jesunifemi
Logistics Manager

(1) (Reply)

Cranberries And Its Most Amazing Benefits / Do Not Use If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding, / Natural Male Enhancement - Triple Action Virility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.