Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Browse On Your Network Unlock Android Dual Sim With Any Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse On Your Network Unlock Android Dual Sim With Any Sim (423 Views)

How To Bypass/unlock Android’s Lock Screen Pattern, PIN Or Password 2016 / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse On Your Network Unlock Android Dual Sim With Any Sim by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Many may have known about this but for those who have not known about this....this I guess will be useful for thee....

Network providers in Nigeria cloned and program almost all Androids to their own mons-dis-apul i.e they network unlock it so you cannot browse with any other sim than their own network.

But every plan have a flaw somewhere and browsing with one network can be a pain in.the ass...especially when you are using Etisalatgrin. You only hear about tweaking like MTN 100GB and you can't do a damn thing because you have been locked to Etisalat or worst still glo which have zero tolerance for tweaking.

Here is a Simple trick you can pull on any dual sim phone to allow you browse freely and allow you be a partaker of free GB

1. Insert the Sim to slot 2
2. Go to settings==>Dual Sim ==>Dual Sim configuration
3. Now you will see Sim 1 and Sim 2....You just deactivate Sim 1.
4. Now locate your Mobile Network under settings and enable data network on SIM 2.
5. The command will overide the programme of the phone.

Enjoy: D

Starlingslimnet.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Iphone Battery Last Longer / This Chinese App Lets You Hire Gangsters To Beat Up People / I Won Buy Laptop My First Time (bros Come Tell Me Which One Be The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.