Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

#saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars (951 Views)

Real Madrid Superstars Unhappy With Gareth Bale, According To Reports. / Financial Inclusion: Efina Grants $1.5m To Diamond Bank / (viewas Discr)3d Pictorial Evidence Of Mans Inhamanity To Man #saynotoxenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by elbinmanny(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
So social media has been buzzing with the video for  ‘We Are The World’ African All-star remake, in a bid to unite Africa and fight the xenophobic attacks in South Africa. According to reports, this is an MTN South Africainitiative in collaboration with Joyous Celebration, a South African music group.The artistes, who according to the video make up Africa All Stars, are dominated by Nigerians and South Africans, with others from Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique. They include Mafikizolo, Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, MXO, Sean Tizzle, Kcee, Patoranking, Harrysong, Yemi Alade, Sfiso Newane, Banky W, among others. Unfortunately, no Ghanaian musicianwas included. The video has thus suffered a backlash among Ghanaians, who feel it was disrespect towards Ghanaian musicians.  What do you think?
http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/saynotoxenophobia-ghanaians-unhappy-with-non-inclusion-in-we-are-the-world-african-all-star-remake/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Beamborla(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think it's not cool
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
All the animals with horns were summoned for a meeting, the snail wants to be present. grin
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Inkman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:
I think it's not cool

yeah but
has ghana been outspoken over the xhenophobic attacks?
I think ghanian stars need to up their ante

btw
you've been MIA
hope you're good
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Beamborla(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Inkman:

yeah but
has ghana been outspoken over the xhenophobic attacks?
I think ghanian stars need to up their ante

btw
you've been MIA
hope you're good
Vewi vewi good.
Sure you are fine too
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Inkman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Vewi vewi good.
Sure you are fine too

Yop
as fit as a fiddle grin
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Beamborla(f): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Inkman:

Yop
as fit as a fiddle grin
*quickly opens my dictionary to check fiddle*

Still don't gerrit lipsrsealed

Glad you are fine sha
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Inkman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:

*quickly opens my dictionary to check fiddle*

Still don't gerrit lipsrsealed

Glad you are fine sha

lol
its idiomatic
means im in good health
thanks
im glad you are too
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Beamborla(f): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Inkman:

lol
its idiomatic
means im in good health
thanks
im glad you are too
Some of us peeped from window grin
No vex.
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Inkman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Some of us peeped from window grin
No vex.

grin lol
why i go vex when na the same bus carry me and u waka come
Re: #saynotoxenophobia:ghanaians Unhappy With Non-inclusion In Africa All Stars by Beamborla(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Inkman:

grin lol
why i go vex when na the same bus carry me and u waka come
Okies cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested After Impregnating 20 Church Members (photo) / Federal Judge Orders Last 'angola Three' Inmate Released / Nigerian Breweries Has Reportedly Suspended Gulder Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.