Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? (1249 Views)

Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! / Watchout For Fraudulent Sms Inviting You For Interview Without Applying / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by sirr(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I receieved a call from Dragnet today, inviting me for an interview. I asked on what company's behalf they interviewing for, but the staff who called said the company wished to be made anonymous until after the interview. Sounded strange to me,
So I wish to ask if anyone received such call or did recieve any such call before.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by Etizz: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
It could be real... Hmm calling on phone for an interview is kinda strange though..... But first did u apply? Secondly, is d time for d interview sudden, how many days interval was given right from d day of d call
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
If its dragnet go for the interview as we all know they are credible. It seems you've applied to dragnet before and they stored your cv,. It also seems that their client (the company) has a vacant position that matches your cv with them.

You never can tell who the company is, if the company isn't worth it, you would simple reject it. But as for now, you don't know if it is an oil company.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by Godfather01: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Same with mee ooo..yesterday afternoon. Did you apply to Rainoil or any drilling firm@OP
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by NemB: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2015
i applied to rail oil o. and i think its a test, not an interview
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by NemB: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys. How was the test? Mine was hard oo. No time at all. Has anyone been contacted again?
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by Godfather01: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Hello..pls which company was it.
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by NemB: 7:58pm On May 11, 2015
Dunno the name of the company. It was anonymous. Has anyone heard anything yet?
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by skiboskibo: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2015
U can go for d interview but when it involves u paying any money for any kind of registration,Ruuunnn for ur life
Re: Invitation For Interview Without Name Of Company. Any Idea? by spiralwedge(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2015
yes, some organisations do that. the reasons vary .. to avoid crowds of applicants at their gate ...to avoid nepotism, tribalism etc in the selection process ... the org may not have a HR dept ... to save time & cost .... to avoid professional mistakes

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In Oil And Gas Firms / Compovine Interview Invite / Sahara Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.