Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (51839 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When You're Asked To Submit Your Cv In One Of Tinubu's Companies...:') (pic) / When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by tinuolababy(f): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol...
Person no fit play with you again??

cheesy wink wink
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by flowbjones(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Awwal1st:
l Will like to Trek from Sokoto to Lagos oooo....

Kindly Start ASAP.
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by momo22: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
The clueless one and the tout! Sorry!
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by momo22: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin
superneutral:
. See this guy here ehn... Shey u wan spoil my tread nii
No vex na but na true talk.
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by illiad1(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
temitemi1:

Lol
If you be woman I for marry you!
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by olurotimi1: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Temitemi no get work. You'll soon fade away in a matter of months. You're only constituting nuisance with that your stupid comment on every thread. I don't know whether you'll jump into a lagoon or hug transformer if Fayose is eventually impeached...
Happy Sunday Nlanders. May God attends to all our prayers this beautiful sunday in Jesus name.
@temitemi1 my personal person, Fayose my role model, Gen my hero
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by isacolukay(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2015
Psylas:
An average onye ofe nmanu

Thunder fire yua papa left blockus dis.
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by Sarimah(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by celestinho(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
ednut1:
temi my role modelgrin. homo roboticus oshi
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by Psylas(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2015
isacolukay:

Thunder fire my papa left blockus dis.
thumbsup
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by Beface(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
temitemi1:
You keep going from thread to thread writing the same thing over and over,am sure you no they take your drugs again or you need another medication!
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by lerrytunechi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
bright007:
This is old, stale and above all dry as the sahara desert.

So ...,.............where is the joke?

add my pin 79E72A82
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by frayoontop1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Happy Sunday Nlanders. May God attends to all our prayers this beautiful sunday in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by mexygirls(f): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2015
lol
ushmanny:
i laugh in swahili :Di laugh in swahili
Re: When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls / Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.