Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,484 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Law Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Law Job (399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Job by Treash(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am a law graduate called to the bar in 2014 as well as a corper posted to Benue State. I humbly wish to apply to any law firm for the purpose of partnership and creation of values.
With due diligent to humanity and dedication to due process of the law, i would be hapy if my application is met. and granted.
Thank you.
Re: Law Job by praise010(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Looking at your post baffles me. No good law firm will want to have a lawyer with such poor write up.
First, do you know the meaning of Partnership in law firms? You are just called to the Bar and you are talking partnership. That's serious.
Again, your write up isn't suitable for the purpose. What's the meaning of 'dedication to due process of law'? You really have a lot to learn.

Meanwhile, which part of Benue were you posted? What's your LB and LLB grade?

you may wish to reply

1 Like

Re: Law Job by Treash(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Thank you so much for your concern sir. By partnership,i meant to say where i can work together with people for creation of values. I finished from University of ilorin and Nigerian law school with a second class lower division and Pass respectively. Presently serving in Makurdi. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Qualified Caterer Urgently Needed / Ca / Office Assistant Needed In Ilesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.