Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home (40196 Views)

Get Your Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tiles For All Constructions Without Stress / Stone Coated Roofing Tiles & Aluminium Roofing Sheets For All Building Projects. / Roofing Tiles For Sale At The Ware House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Wall tiles made by Waterock , a company producing tiles ........

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Sep 19, 2016
A wall tile sample

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2016
A tiles "centre piece" could be used to bring more beauty to a floor by smartly placing a colour that reflects off the background floor colour.

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Some Spanish wall tiles samples. ...... although the cost is on the increase due to the inflation, but I bought these for N3000 for each sqm

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2016
One if the tiles samples above was used as a skirting tile to design this kitchen in this picture. Using a blue/white combination skirting to design a royal blue background.

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2016
If you choose these samples, be ready to cough up about N25k for each square metre grin

Not for starters at all grin

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by 1Segzy: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2016
spyder880:
Wall tiles made by Waterock , a company producing tiles ........

Oga Spider. How much is a sqm of this wall tile.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2016
1Segzy:

Oga Spider. How much is a sqm of this wall tile.

N2000
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by 1Segzy: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
spyder880:

N2000

Thanks
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bros just moved into a room and parlor apartment. The room is the normal average room and palour is the normal average in terms of size. How much will i use to tile the whole place? I'd be glad if i can have your number too so i can explain better.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Suckosst100: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2017
How much can I use to start tilling business?
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by zynzyn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
In need of Stainless Steel Handrails after you have tiled?

https://www.nairaland.com/1004598/stainless-steel-handrails-railings-original
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by zynzyn(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
zynzyn:
In need of Stainless Steel Handrails after you have tiled?

https://www.nairaland.com/1004598/stainless-steel-handrails-railings-original

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Absolutely gorgeous bathroom tiles �really classy
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Lilwizprince: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ezechima LTD got you covered. We deal in all kinds of tiles at a very affordable rate!
WhatsApp/Call on 09033176787. Follow on Instagram @ezechima_ltd. We sell at a very affordable rate, because we’re also distributors.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by MadarasBlade(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
spyder880:

N2000

Oga spyder, please is business booming in ogidi market, i want to move into the tiles business as an importer.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Oga spyder, please is business booming in ogidi market, i want to move into the tiles business as an importer.

Yes, a lot of good business is going on there. But tiles import is not moving as fast as it used to, a lot of local firms set up by the chinese are making good quality tiles in Nigeria these days, and the people are buying a lot of them. Only the super rich buys imported tiles these days.

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by MadarasBlade(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
spyder880:

Yes, a lot of good business is going on there. But tiles import is not moving as fast as it used to, a lot of local firms set up by the chinese are making good quality tiles in Nigeria these days, and the people are buying a lot of them. Only the super rich buys imported tiles these days.

The same thing happening in lagos, orile and mushin
Nawa. Thanks all the same sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate / How Much To Build A Hotel In Nigeria (lagos, Anambara, Owerri) / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.