Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler (2265 Views)

Jamb Pass Questions And Answers / How Pass.ng Was Programmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
HI MY FELLOW NAIRALAND
PLEASE I WAS GIVEN AN ASIEGNMENT ON THIS TOPIC 2 PASS ASSEMBLER.
PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME ON AND EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, THE USES, FUNCTION, IMPORTANTS ETC

I WILL BE GRATEFUL.

THANKS
email is scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
please help me is urgent
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by BigStar1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Do you mean the normal assembler (The interpreter that converts program written in a particular HLL to it's machine equivalent)?
IF (that is what you need) THEN
What assembler does is to compile all the program statement (source code),
check for possible error
IF ( the programm is error free) THEN
It generates the object code and save it for reference ( that means there won't be any need for compilation when next you run you code
and that is one of the diff btw assembler and interpreter)
ELSE IF (the program is not error free ) THEN
it will list all the errors and identify there location and alt for corrections

END IF
END IF

want to know more +2348060678106
bigstar4sure@yahoo.com (your subject is veryimportant)
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by javarules(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
your question is too vague. I guess pass should be parse, and even then it still makes for little understanding,can u post the complete question, or a more descriptive one
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by comyg(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Big star

thanks for your help.

they just tell us to use it and make time paper.
and to be sincere i relly dont know where to start. please see any how you can help me, io will be grateful.

ones again thanks

@javarule
thanks for your comply, well the spelling they gave to us is (2-pass assembler)
they just tell us to use it and make time paper. please help me any how you know you can i will appreciate it so much.
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Big star

heeh please am sory i mistakely used somebody user name to reply you people back. is me the author (scantee)

thanks for your help.

they just tell us to use it and make time paper.
and to be sincere i relly dont know where to start. please see any how you can help me, io will be grateful.

ones again thanks

@javarule
thanks for your comply, well the spelling they gave to us is (2-pass assembler)
they just tell us to use it and make time paper. please help me any how you know you can i will appreciate it so much.
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by javarules(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2009
now I understand, a 2 pass assembler, let me dig up some of my U.G stuffs will get back 2 u b4 dis time 2mr
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
@javarule

please try. they told us to write fiften pages. on the topic 2-pass asembler
please i will be waiting to get your reply.

thanks
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2009
@kobojunkie
thanks
well the question is to write the introduction, advantages,disadvantages, features, characteristics fiften pages.

please i really need help oh oh oh
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by YD(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
hey man! not many people will want to spoon feed u with 15pages u want cos not many people know it well or like it. assembly language is a low level language closest to the machine readable form ie not english-like in coding like some languges called high level language but in cumbersome 0s and 1s with just very little englsih-like commands. and because its closer to the binary composition it is faster for the computer to understand quickly process. though it is definately prone to more errors and worse still, these bugs are more tedious to figure out and correct.
it is highly cumbersome and in most cases u have to think more like the computer, its so efficient most advanced programming will require ur knowledge of it though some people consider old and out of fashion but most soilers will still tell u to go learn assembly language. there are assembliers and dissembliers,  blah blah blah,

my dear friend u r on internet, get on google and do a search. cheers and good luck in ur search. by the way what school are u and what level?
Re: Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler by scantee(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ yd

yee man thanks

D skool is (ASU) LEVEL 200

(1) (Reply)

Bottlenecks To Working Remote For US,UK,AU And Other Countries. / Scaling PHP Apps, How To? / With The Recent Layoffs In Tech Worldwide, As A Beginner I'm Currently Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.