Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Anti-sleep Treatment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Anti-sleep Treatment (593 Views)

Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / (updated) See How Girls Sleep In Their Boyfriends House / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-sleep Treatment by ikbnice(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem, my
husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very
embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this pin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will
motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday,
Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he
said, nodding to Mrs. Jones. "Jesus!", Mr. Jones cried as his wife
jabbed him the leg with the pin. "Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones,"
said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your
redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones. "God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he
was stuck again with the pin. "Right again," said the minister,
smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones again slept off. However, this
time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions
that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband
with the pin again. The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?" Mrs. Jones poked her husband,
who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half
and shove it up your ass!".

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo Church Things / She Rather Kill / Tips to always Be FTC (first to comment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.