Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set (53922 Views)

Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by modskiller(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
See this old man oo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Pita99(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

...ive seen the movie the gals are all his dotas in d movie he is teaching hw to dress attractively for men to notice them...they were enroute a burial function....the name of the movie is Engineer chioma.......something like dat sha...its abt a gal..INi Edo who took over her fadas engineering company when d brothers were lazying abt abd dis randy old man is her uncle
okay thanks, I just dey do Yeye sef. Hardly watch Nigerian films this day. How person go dey hold him daughters breast like that? shocked Nigerian film sef angry

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Teeboy22(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Teeboy22(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Davegiz:
Several months ago, this actor Chiwetalu Agu was asked if he had ever rejected a movie script before, he said there was no need to reject a script because even in the worst written script, there are still some lessons to learn. I guess he was talking about scripts like the one he’s acting here grin

chai...see grooving... grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Baroba(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chiwetalu has always been a peverted old man, you can always tell from his acting..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by grandlexuz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
This movie was on Africa Magic Epic the other day. The three girls are his daughters. He was actually showing them how to flaunt their boops in a way that will attract suitors. Funny thing is the site of attraction was the funeral of his brother...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Simoneblosson(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please, I need someone to bail me here, I formatted my phone tecno p5 and since then I've not been able to login into my gmail, YouTube, play store and every other android channels. it requires me to access WiFi, even after that, same issue. what do I do?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by humanbean: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chinwetalu be enjoying himself... LMAO! Abeg make una free am o jare.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by DCONE1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
oboy hahahaha thhis one now if the girl boyfriend confront am,she would be like "its just acting,im just being professional",,,,mean while chiwetal don enjoy gooo.......hahahahhahah
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Megaphone: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. Silly old man
sure if he had enough cash to spend on him you wouldn't call him silly. or would you?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Rajjah(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
brownlord:

My friend, you are just one out of many that like the useless parts and slangs he puts up in movie, that makes him stand out among many, so my advise if you can't stand those useless part or slangs in movie the best is you drive a nail to your eye or best jump into lagoon so you more longer get to see all the useless part he takes in movie.

Take my advise, idiat
from all d jargons u've bn typing, i cud only deduce hw useless n brainless u ursef is. You disgust me cos ur brain is too slow to undstnd anytin. Just go to hell pls. Pple lik u shudnt have access to d net cos u will neva have anything positive to contribute . U tink u make sense bt u need a brain therapy to make dat brain of urs work well. Silence is d best ansa for a foolish fool lik u. Quote me n let me c hw more useless u cn b. Oya..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Akposkool(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
OKOMBO
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by andyanders: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. Silly old man

why a silly man? Was he not making movies and smiling to the bank? Are the ladies complaining? You are here talking rubbish and the ladies are smiling to the bank.What is in the Breas-----t that the man hasn't see?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Eminentsaint(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Davegiz:
Several months ago, this actor Chiwetalu Agu was asked if he had ever rejected a movie script before, he said there was no need to reject a script because even in the worst written script, there are still some lessons to learn. I guess he was talking about scripts like the one he’s acting here grin
This is old news. That movie is not a recent movie
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. Where is your ring
cheesy can I send a pm? I pray no one has propose yet.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
papiforreal:

cheesy can I send a pm? I pray no one has propose yet.
Lol...u dey find wife??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split / Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.