Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Dry Split Ginger Needed Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dry Split Ginger Needed Urgently (1040 Views)

Dry Split Ginger For Sale / Tons Of Export Products Are Available. Garlic, Ginger And Cashew Nut. / Professional & Affordable Dry Cleaning Services At Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Split Ginger Needed Urgently by emmaco24(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dry split ginger needed urgently for delivery to Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Quantity is 50MT for first trial order and Bank Guaranty from Diamond Bank Benin would be issued to the supplier.
The BG is cashable after the cargo delivery to Cotonou.
Real and genuine suppliers needed with proof of past performance.
Kindly drop your email address and I will contact you.
Re: Dry Split Ginger Needed Urgently by 99strike(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2015
can this be done on lc or bank endorsed l.p.o
Re: Dry Split Ginger Needed Urgently by YungJo207(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
emmaco24:
Dry split ginger needed urgently for delivery to Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Quantity is 50MT for first trial order and Bank Guaranty from Diamond Bank Benin would be issued to the supplier.
The BG is cashable after the cargo delivery to Cotonou.
Real and genuine suppliers needed with proof of past performance.
Kindly drop your email address and I will contact you.

Email:joebolton2011@yahoo.com
Whatsapp:08133987584
Call:08172736713

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Modeling Projects / Hurry Now While The Offer Last / Wow!!!get Affordable And Professianally Written Business Plans And Proposals!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.