Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) (911 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / "Fight Of The Century": Mayweather, Pacquiao To Slug It Out; Starts 2AM May3 WAT / Pacquiao To Fight Floyd Mayweather Wearing A £1.5m Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by amsoslim(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
There’s no question that Manny Pacquiao is the sentimental favorite heading into his epic May 2 showdown with Floyd Mayweather at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout pits the two best fighters in the world in what figures to go down as the most lucrative in boxing history, though not even such stakes are enough for fans to not have to choose a hero and a villain. Mayweather has grown accustomed to playing the bad guy during his rise to fame, to the point of a considerable level of his popularity due to boxing fans tuning in just to see if he will lose. His brash behavior and run-ins both with the law and other celebrities have only added fuel to the fire, while Pacquiao is viewed as everything that is right with the sport, a fighter who carries himself with class. In recent years, Pacauiao has strengthened his own religious beliefs, to where he feels that by prizefighting he is doing the Lord’s work. He has also gone on record as to believing that God is in the same boat as most of the adoring public in wanting him to become the first to beat Mayweather. To his credit, Mayweather refuses to take the bait, instead believing that such a creator has a plan for all of his children. “God loves us all. I’m a fighter. What I do, I’m a professional prizefighter. I believe in God, I love God. I don’t think God takes sides,” explains Mayweather (47-0, 26KOs), who defends his World welterweight championship, while both fighters defend a slew of alphabet titles. “Everybody has an opinion, regardless of the situation. My thing is this; I feel like we’re all God’s children. Whether you’re American, Filipino, African, Dominican, Asian, we’re all God’s children. “People are going to root for who they want to root for, it’s plain and simple. I’m pretty sure I got Filipino fans who like me, and I’m pretty sure you got Black American fans who like Pacquiao. I never try to focus on anything like that.I just try to focus on the best fighting the best. “He’s the last guy… or one of the last good fighters out there to scare up. It’s a fight that had to happen and I’m glad that the fight is happening.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/mayweather-god-doesnt-want-pacquiao-to-win/

Re: Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by chekasforchekas: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Kk
Re: Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by amsoslim(m): 2:03am On Apr 25, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Kk
wahz d meaning of KK,weren't you taught that if you don't got anything good or reasoanable to say is best you keep shot instead of squirt shit abi d witches for ur village don dey play LUDO for ur destiny?
Re: Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by chekasforchekas: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2015
amsoslim:
wahz d meaning of KK,weren't you taught that if you don't got any good or reasoanable to say is best you give shot instead of squirt shit abi d witches for ur village don dey play LUDO for ur destiny?
nope Mr. Teacher I was not taught, please teach me more, the devil in your backyard is watching you.
Re: Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by StealthyMe(m): 4:36am On Apr 25, 2015
What shall it profit a man,to have all the money in the world and still suffer from battered lips,contoured face,unequal eye balls and chief of all,brain tumour ?

Ask the legendary greats undecided
Re: Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) by ibrandnaijatv: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Watch our original comedy skit - Press Release of Flow Allweather(Floyd) vs Money Packall(Manny). Please remember to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT! Laugh and enjoy! #ibrandnaija #floydvsmanny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aalzy0SlJtU

(1) (Reply)

See How Wizkid Spend 1.5 Million On A Girl That Have Big Juki / Download Video: Barcelona 4 – 1 Levante [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / BREAKING: Chelsea To Be Given 2 Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.