Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. (6102 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by bgees(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
“I grew up upper class. Private school.”

“My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons, but I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.
-------------beyonce

but see who's talking, wasn't her mum's clothing line was launched through her?
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Raymond88(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
Whatever you say she is one of the best vocalists ever, and would be remembered for generations to come.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by bgees(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
she can be one the best rappers ever, i don't care right now. i have been hearing about her being dumb, no i know why.

she had no right to say what she said, what happened to respect?

well , she can say whatever but the JACKSONS will forever remain more famous than the knowles. the JACKSONS will continue to inspire many more families.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by spikedcylinder: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
This thread doesn't even make any sense. undecided
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by tpia: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by tRoOE(f): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
@topic
Bad belle
And how does this affect your life undecided
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Raymond88(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
tRoOE:

@topic
Bad belle
And how does this affect your life undecided

My sentiments exactly, if bad belle could kill talent. . . stars would die!
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by KarmaMod(f): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
Didnt Seun say that before you post quotes/articles, you have to show evidence?

where did you get this quote from?
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by bgees(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
I actually like Beyonce, so this isn't beef,envy or bad bele.

At it doesn't affect my life in any noticeable way.
The point is what she said was bad. Am i the only one that thinks so?

I heard she said so in the latest edition of ELLE magazine. Sorry i didn't post a link. But its all over d internet.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by zaragoza(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
@Poster
I dont even see the need for this thread. U've got to come up with something better.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by SeanT21(f): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
~~That fool has always been stupid.~~I wish she would just go away and take rihanna with her for Gods sake~~!! wink
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by dyabman(m): 3:52am On Feb 03, 2009
whats so special about the jackson family , tell me, so she can say that all the way.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Sapphic: 4:32am On Feb 03, 2009
bgees:

“I grew up upper class. Private school.”

“My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons, but I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.
-------------beyonce

but see who's talking, wasn't her mum's clothing line was launched through her?

This is so old news. And for those who doubt she said anything like this, it was done in her interview with Elle magazine. You can find the interview here: http://www.elle.com/Entertainment/Cover-Shoots/R-B-Singer-Beyonce-Knowles-Known-as-Sasha-Fierce-Listen-To-Beyonce-Hot-New-Album/The-Liberation-of-B3

When I first read it, I thought she was a little shit to say such crap and I still think so. angry She seems to forget that the world is privy to how her parents marriage was on the verge of hitting the rocks because of the desire and ambition to push her to success. She needs a friggin reality check. If people like the Jacksons had not paved the way, she would not have had the opportunity she has. At least they were not friggin drug dealers like her Arrow of a husband.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by buttercop(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2009
SeanT21:

~~That fool has always been stupid.~~I wish she would just go away and take rihanna with her for Gods sake~~!! wink
na so he reach
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Sissy3(f): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
SeanT21:

u know there are still better adjectives to use and describe her than this sad sad
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by dyabman(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2009
nchewi:

i've neva really liked dat girl!!!! she is not even beta than shaina twain, mariah carey, gordin spark n d rest. sha!! she's very hot(i'm no player hater) but she"s full of sh*t.

your the most fooliest Arrow have ever seen on here

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by MrCrackles(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Sapphic: 4:58am On Feb 05, 2009
dyabman:

your the most fooliest Arrow have ever seen on here

This your faithful Beyonce "discipleship" (if that is a word undecided LOL) don dey make you fire shakabula up and down the whole place. LOL. Haba, are you going to say that Beyonce is the best singer in the world? undecided
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by DaPhoenix(f): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2009
Oh yeah I heard about this interview.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by badman(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2009
heard that too, she disrespected the jackson family 4 real
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by ckz: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2009
[/quote]Whatever you say she is one of the best vocalists ever, and would be remembered for generations to come. [quote]

She is has a good voice but havent u ever heard of whitney houston, Deborah cox, Fantasia, Mariah carey, Jenifer hudson? They are way better vocaly than she is,
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Raymond88(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
ckz:

She is has a good voice but havent u ever heard of whitney houston, Deborah cox, Fantasia, Mariah carey, Jenifer hudson? They are way better vocaly than she is,
You make her seem like an amateur singer, Beyonce is going to be remembered along with the best in the business, and that's a fact!
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by tangent(f): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2009
Sapphic:

This is so old news. And for those who doubt she said anything like this, it was done in her interview with Elle magazine. You can find the interview here: http://www.elle.com/Entertainment/Cover-Shoots/R-B-Singer-Beyonce-Knowles-Known-as-Sasha-Fierce-Listen-To-Beyonce-Hot-New-Album/The-Liberation-of-B3

When I first read it, I thought she was a little shit to say such crap and I still think so. angry She seems to forget that the world is privy to how her parents marriage was on the verge of hitting the rocks because of the desire and ambition to push her to success. She needs a friggin reality check. If people like the Jacksons had not paved the way, she would not have had the opportunity she has. At least they were not friggin drug dealers like her Arrow of a husband.

many of them talk out of order so i am not surprised.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
This thread is highly comedic!!!!

From Gordin Spark to Fooliest, the wonders never cease.

*cleaning laugh tears from me eyes*

Goodness! grin cheesy grin
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by arramyjay: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2009
I dont see anything thing foolish in all she said, read the complete interview.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
beyonce

Shegirl,

How na? U just disappeared on YIM like that
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Sapphic: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2009
arramyjay:

I dont see anything thing foolish in all she said, read the complete interview.

I did indeed read the interview, and it still does not take away from the fact that she is a Arrow. Okay, she does not like them comparing her to the Jacksons, that is no reason to go adding the bit that the Jackson parents used their kids. That was jus plain unnecessary.

Raymond88:

You make her seem like an amateur singer, Beyonce is going to be remembered along with the best in the business, and that's a fact!

No one is calling her an amateur, but the fact is that like many talented singers before her, she would be barely remembered. Ask how many 8 to 15 year olds remember Gladys Knight, Patti Labelle, Aretha Franklin (Before the Obama inauguration), Marvin Gaye, Billie Holliday, Judy Garland, Nat "King" Cole, Bing Crosby etc. Some of them are still alive and many of them were bigger in their day than Beyonce is today. Obviously they all have their places in history, but do not think that Beyonce would take on some "Elvis" status, because even now at the height of her fame, she does not dwarf all the competition. The Jacksons (especially Michael) would always occupy a more prominent place in history due to their strategic positioning and relevance to bringing "black" music into the main stream.
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2009
tangent:

many of them talk out of order so i am not surprised.

What is this supposed to mean??
Beyonce is beautiful so her alleged 'stupidity' can be excused.
Go Bey!!! kiss
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by Epi: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2009
I love Etta James but she ought to shut her bacKside up and LEAVE BEYONCE ALONE. B is ma girl. . . . . , feirce and feisty(FaF)

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/etta-james-feud-beyonce-barack-obama/330576

1 love
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2009
epi:

I love Etta James but she ought to shut her bacKside up and LEAVE BEYONCE ALONE. B is ma girl. . . . . , feirce and feisty(FaF)

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/etta-james-feud-beyonce-barack-obama/330576

1 love

Just read this on another website grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
etta james must be high again tongue cheesy
Re: Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. by chiogo(f): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2009
LOL@this topic and posters

Yeah, I heard about her comment too, that's ignorant but that's no reason for all the insults people are posting here, sheesh!!

I don't know why people always bring up Mariah's name when Beyonce is mentioned. I'm sorry but Mariah is no where better than Beyonce,

she's good at what she does but please, don't force it, people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Supremacy!! Taylor Swift Bows To Nicki Minaj Finally.. See Picture. / Iniedo Replies Davido "My Son You Are Light" / Regina Daniels Pens Baby’s Name On Her Leg As Her Pregnancy Hits The Fifth Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.