Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like (715 Views)

Video: Koredo Bello – Do Like That / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... / Top 5 Hit Songs That Artist Did Not Write Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2015
i had one friend that listing afro beat but does not joke with rick ross
one other guy in my area to that is trying to speak english but has over 100 lil wayne song.

the truth is everybody has that artist that does entirly diffrent song from your types of songs/genre, but you just love any track done by the artist

as for me i listen to hip-hop 24/7. i consider afrobeat/dancehall as noise and i find r&b too boring. but there is this one r&b artist i love, 'Jhene Aiko', i download anything i see her name on cheesy

you cant tell me you dont have, so say it lets hear, i mean, write it lets see
keep the fun going. remb to name what genre of music you originally listing too, b4 u name that exceptional artist you like

cc adaobi123
lalasticlala
Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by Doortun(m): 3:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Beenie Man
Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Doortun:
Beenie Man
and what kind of music do u listin to?
Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by marshalcarter: 5:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Lil wayne
Ace hood
Kendrick lamar
grin
Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by Doortun(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2015
runzlord:

and what kind of music do u listin to?

I have no specific taste, I listen to almost all genres of music from Naija hip pop to rock.
Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by GIYAZZ(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
I listen to Real Hardcore Hip-hop. . . But I love anything from Bruno Mars and Wizkid. wink

1 Like

Re: Name That Artist You Like That Does Diffrent Music From The Genre You Like by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I listen to Real Hardcore Hip-hop. . . But I love anything from Bruno Mars and Wizkid. wink
Exactly how I want pple to reply

(1) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper Is The Greatest! / Why Do Duncan Mighty And M.I Dont Like Doing Their Music Video / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.