Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

12 Points For Wives To Note - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Points For Wives To Note (1377 Views)

12 Points For Wives To Note / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Points For Wives To Note by valkaka(m): 2:36am On Apr 25, 2015
1. The wife that wins all arguments with her husband is not wise. The home is not a law court.
2. The wife that uses sex as a weapon in the home - placing embargo, going to bed in jeans shorts and trousers - lacks wisdom.
3. The wife that uses the modern trends and laws of "women's rights" to insult or ridicule her husband simply makes a fool of
herself.
4. A woman that makes her home devoid of peace through bickering, nagging and quarrels needs help. A man should be
eager to run away from office to be at home, for that should be the safest and coziest place on earth for him.
5. Modern-day equality in marriage does not mean competition. It simply means partnership. Taking advantage of such equality to turn around and become the de facto head of the home and oppress the man is tantamount to playing with fire. If you destroy your home, soon you will be the boss of an empty home.
6. A wise wife makes the man feel so good that he assumes that he is the head. Once he gets that feeling, the woman gently
wields her power and the head actually turns to wherever the neck wants without a protest.
7. A wife that does not pull herself away from friends' influence and advice or even from the control of her mother and father will have herself to blame.
8. When a man is looking for a wife, he bypasses women of different shapes and sizes to choose a wife. But soon after
childbirth, many women hide under the excuse of childbirth to let go of themselves.
Many stop bothering about their looks, shape, dressing, etc. Within 5 years of marriage, people start wondering if the wife is the man's aunt, even though she is 7 years younger. Her defence is that if he truly loves her, he should love her the
way she is. But when looking for a wife, he saw people like the present YOU and ignored them and settled for the former YOU. Today, you go to bed smelling of onions and ogiri. You go to bed wearing grandmothers' clothes. Why are you playing with your marriage? Love is not about looks - we know. But looks enhance
love and marriage. There is a difference between someone disfiguring herself and the person being disfigured by an accident. Please don't be complacent. As hard as it may be, work on looking like you were when he first saw you and began the chase.
9. If every night you are tired, sleepy, sore, down with headache or fever, "not in the mood," you are a joker, a serious comedian!
10. If your children suddenly become more important to you than your husband, you need prayers.
11. If you assume that as the woman, only you need to be pampered and fussed over while the man is a stone that has no emotions, you need to be pitied.
12. A woman that has the mind of a wife does not excite her husband. Wives are usually complacent and presumptuous. A wife must strive to have the mind of a girlfriend. A girlfriend is always nicer, sweeter, more loving and always thinking of ways to wow her sweetheart; a girlfriend does not try to win all arguments, does not call the man a "useless man", is not careless about her looks or dressing, always smiles and laughs with the man, sends the man sweet messages and calls, etc.
Are you your husband's girlfriend in word and in deed?
Now That you have read this,
please SHARE to educate others.
They need to read it too, don't be selfish.

1 Like

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by ifyan(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2015
My bro what is good for EMEKA IS DIFFERENT FROM ADE. Live your life the best way.

Thank me later.

You know. .........

3 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 25, 2015
op one question

are you married?
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol at number ten. The kids will and should always be more important. Am not saying the husband shouldn't be important, but both the wife and hubby should put their head on a chopping board for the kids. The kids should always be number one till they are 18 and ready to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by dBard: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol at number ten. The kids will and should always be more important. Am not saying the husband shouldn't be important, but both the wife and hubby should put their head on a chopping board for the kids. The kids should always be number one till they are 18 and ready to go.

Husband and wife married themselves...The kids are just spice to that union.
The focus is and should always be on the primary union, as long as that is strong, Every other thing, kids inclusive, will fall into place.

Basic marriage101

2 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by SuperSuave(m): 5:14am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm cuming
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Moana(f): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2015
dBard:

The focus is and should always be on the primary union, as long as that is strong, Every other thing, kids inclusive, will fall into place.

Basic marriage101
quick question have u ever babysitted any toddlers all day alone? And did you even have time for yourself while you were at it? undecided

I thought a matured man would realise that his kids need more attention and care and as a result of it he would help his wife around more so she will be able to make time for them together as a couple...

If you keep treating your marriage as if you are the most important figure in the equation instead of a union of 2 people becoming one and making each other's lives easier and happier, you will also as a man be responsible for the breakdown of the marriage.

Once you are over 18 you have to act like an adult, take responsibility. Marriage takes the efforts of 2 people and not the wife alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by justmag(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:

Sweetie, do u ever sleep
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Moana:
quick question have u ever babysitted any toddlers all day alone? And did you even have time for yourself while you were at it? undecided

I thought a matured man would realise that his kids need more attention and care and as a result of it he would help his wife around more so she will be able to make time for them together as a couple...

If you keep treating your marriage as if you are the most important figure in the equation instead of a union of 2 people becoming one and making each other's lives easier and happier, you will also as a man be responsible for the breakdown of the marriage.

Once you are over 18 you have to act like an adult, take responsibility. Marriage takes the efforts of 2 people and not the wife alone.
thanks jare darling.
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by dBard: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Moana:

Comprehension seems to be a major problem o NL. Normally I wouldn't bother, but...

*a MARRIAGE is a union of TWO people, Primarily.
A woman that puts her children before the husband, or husband putting the needs of his children b4 his wife (to b politically correct), isn't being serious.

The 2 (TWO) people in the Primary union COME FIRST.

Anyhow you want to understand it , is your bizness.
Eventually, your home is how you make it.

am out..

3 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Moana(f): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
dBard:

Comprehension seems to be a major problem o NL. Normally I wouldn't bother, but...

*a MARRIAGE is a union of TWO people, Primarily.
A woman that puts her children before the husband, or husband putting the needs of his children b4 his wife (to b politically correct), isn't being serious.
clearly comprehension is one of your challenges too. When 2 people become one and the procreate, they both have to make their kids the priority before them by co-parenting and not leaving the wife to do it by herself. like i said a reasonable man would not compete with the children for his wife's attention rather he would help her, make the task easier for both of them.

The 2 (TWO) people in the Primary union COME FIRST..[\quote] and when kids are born of the marriage the whole family becomes the priority!

.[quote]Anyhow you want to understand it , is your bizness.
Eventually, your home is how you make it.

am out..
i will ask again have u ever babysitted alone for a whole day before and how much time did you have to yourself while u were at it? stop running away from that question.
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by innervoice(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice one.
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by innervoice(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Moana:

Has anyone here said that the man, the father of the kids, will NOT take care of the kids?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by innervoice(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:

My kids are not more important than my wife. They are equally important. My kids have needs and my wife has needs, so do I, and we take care of everyone's needs. It's simple.
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
dBard:

Basic marriage101

you took the words from my mouth.
husband and wife first before children.
and yes I'm married.

if husband and wife so much love themselves, the kids wont be a problem, I their live will come naturally.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by dBard: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
innervoice:

Has anyone here said that the man, the father of the kids, will NOT take care of the kids?

like I said before....

Comprehension IS a major issue here on NL.

I don't bother anymore.
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by innervoice(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2015
dBard:

like I said before....

Comprehension IS a major issue here on NL.

I don't bother anymore.

Exactly!
Re: 12 Points For Wives To Note by quivah(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2015
I think what the lady is trying to say is: if a woman is the one basically tending physically/mentally/socially etc to the children day in day out, she will have little time for herself not to say still give 99% attention to the husby.

the children are with her most hours of the day and hence bond stronger.. and receive her full attention.
So there's a possibility she might give her children most of the attention...but if both parents share in the caring, there will be much time and energy to attend to each other.
besides no denying the fact that a woman will love her children more than her husband but she shouldn't show it.

(1) (Reply)

See The Large Insect I Killed Last Night.... Is It Tarantula? / "I Wouldn’t Mind My Kids Bearing Their Mother’s Surname" - Male Feminist / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.