Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography (989 Views)

5 Useful Tips To Help Solve Your Selfie Problems / Need Prices For Photography Studio Equipment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography by miniziter(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Please all the boss in the house I just got a new android phone and I think it should be useful for my profession. When I checked photo apps on play store, they were so many but I think I will like to hear from those that already have some useful ones to recommend them to me. Thanks.
Re: Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography by yorex2011: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
PicsArt, pixlr, and photodirector...
Re: Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography by witnezHD(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
picsart is just okay

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography by willbob(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2015
PicsArt na number one

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Android Apps Useful For Photography by SmooshCHN: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2015
miniziter:
Please all the boss in the house I just got a new android phone and I think it should be useful for my profession. When I checked photo apps on play store, they were so many but I think I will like to hear from those that already have some useful ones to recommend them to me. Thanks.
I use these apps and never bother about having to use Photoshop on PC. If you have full understanding on how exposure, contrast, vibrance etc works they are good enough. I use them for semi-professional use also.

1. Photoshop Express (I use alot)
2. Camera360 because they have available presets for portraits and landscape.
3. Pixlr Express (great app, allows double exposure. An advantage for landscape and HDR) Also keeps your quality the way you want.
4. Snapseed very diverse but reduces your picture to 8MP
5. Lightroom

Try them and I believe you'll be hooked finally.

(1) (Reply)

How Tos And Inspiration Section For Photographers, Print & Web Designers. / I Need A Good Desktop With At Least Core 2 Quad Processor And Decent Video Card / African Art Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.