Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch (1542 Views)

Apple Iphone 7 : The New Feature That Make It Standout. Price / See The 7 Cool Stuffs You Don’t Know You Can Do With Your Smartphone. / How Do One Transport Some Stuffs From Kano To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Softmojo(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Last year, Apple Inc hinted that it might be releasing its first ever wearable device called the Apple Watch. Since then, the device has been met with different reviews and criticisims alike. The Watch was finally released early this month but was only available for pre-order at first.

Just yesterday, buyers finally started receiving their Apple watches after the long waiting time. While most new owners were really feeling nd showing off their new gadgets to all who cared to see, one special repair crew going by the name iFixit decided to disassemble theirs and put up pictures. You all will be surprised to see whats inside the over N100k Apple Smartwatch.

read more at www.techgadget24.com

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by encryptjay(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Buy it and get ur hand chopped-off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by wtfCode: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
waste of money

1 Like

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2015
wtfCode:
waste of money
not waste of money for whoever got class ....poor nigga can't use it ..shikenAh !

1 Like

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by generalissimo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
burticious:
not waste of money for whoever got class ....poor nigga can't use it ..shikenAh !
U are right by saying that poor nigga cannot afford it. Is that the only reason why it ain't a waste of money Also, tell me what class do those who can really afford it are The few well-to-do guys that I know will rather invest their money where they will reap more instead of wasting it on gadgets that wont add any values to their lives other than showing it off. People who buy gadgets only for the sake of owing one are those called e-diots

7 Likes

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by wtfCode: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
burticious:
not that i cant afford it oo.
If i have 30 arms, and i like the watch,then i'd probably get it on all of my arms.
I can afford it as many as possible,but it's useless to me cuz there's nothing special about it.
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by CuteDude53(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shey the Watch Get Air Condition Ni? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by willian10: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
generalissimo:
U are right by saying that poor nigga cannot afford it. Is that the only reason why it ain't a waste of money Also, tell me what class do those who can really afford it are The few well-to-do guys that I know will rather invest their money where they will reap more instead of wasting it on gadgets that wont add any values to their lives other than showing it off. People who buy gadgets only for the sake of owing one are those called e-diots
everything in life isn't about investment, n d Apple watch isn't a waste of money if u v ur cash!...period... so far u value it

2 Likes

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
generalissimo:
we are not the same ,man . One mans food is another mans poison , everybody have their own reason of buying things .... The same reason why you choose to wear correct leather slippers out instead of using the rubber slippers you left at home
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
generalissimo:
also same reason why some people prefer to fly first class ,instead of regular flights , if you want to talk about values .... We call it class ..we call it packaging ....the same reasons why our celebrities use expensive stuffs ...though some still use replica ... You want to add values to your life ,my Broda ,you ve got to get class ..shikana

1 Like

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by sokotoburundi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
burticious:
also same reason why some people prefer to fly first class ,instead of regular flights , if you want to talk about values .... We call it class ..we call it packaging ....the same reasons why our celebrities use expensive stuffs ...though some still use replica ... You want to add values to your life ,my Broda ,you ve got to get class ..shikana
@bolded if the plane crashes both of them die! cool

1 Like

Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Small but Mighty
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Baroba(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Smart watches are still a fad in my opinion, I still don't see the need for it. These will probably fly of the shelfs, apple sabi packaging..
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by oppybouy(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
wtfCode:
waste of money
broke niggaz be like
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by Jibreen4u(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2015
If U're Rich, U'll Cop it. But if u dnt have d means.. Dnt Look down on people who Cop it.
Re: See The Stuffs That Make Up Apple's N100k Watch by wtfCode: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2015
oppybouy:
broke niggaz be like
foolish niggaz be like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Tecno R7 Android Phone / removed / What Was The Best Flagship Device Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.