Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland (28888 Views)

How SME Data Seller Scammed Me / Cheapest SME DATA, Etisalat, Mtn And Airtel As Low As #100 / Which MTN Data Resellers On Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Kangol99(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
How do I start SME DATA RESELLER Service?
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by iahmed(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
rooneyboy still remains the best
Contact him on=08036998597
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
iahmed:
rooneyboy still remains the best
Contact him on=08036998597
Thank U so much sir, God bless u real good.
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Welcomme: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls what are the cons ( disadvantages)of this sme data compared to the real network data?
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by chillykelly86(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
powerHQ has introduced a new product to make data bundle purchases even easier; prior to now powerHQ offers data bundles online via;

1. www.powerhq.com.ng/data
2. www.quickteller.com/powerhq
3. www.nairaland.com/1824656/powerhq-cheap-mtn-etisalat-data
4. www.facebook.com/NigeriaPowerhq/

PowerHQ has launched a new product, Data Recharge Cards for MTN SME DATA.
This is to increase our service offerings, reach and performance; and take our service offerings closer to end users while deepening penetration.

MTN DATA Recharge Cards Vendors Invited!!!

Add another source of income to your business;
Supply your colleagues at work and earn a second income;
Supply recharge cards' vendors around you and earn income;
Sell Data Recharge Cards to your customers, neighbors, friends & family;
And lots more!
For more details and to order, visit:- www.powerhq.com.ng/Data_Bundle_Recharge_Cards_reseller_packs
Call one of the numbers below:-
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by chillykelly86(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tips to save on data usage

Android Users:
You can save on data on Android devices by doing the following:-
1. Buy a data bundle because Pay-as-you-go rates are always more expensive. You can buy from Powerhq - www.powerhq.com.ng/data or check out the Nairaland thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/powerhq-cheap-mtn-etisalat-data.
2. Turn off/disable automatic updates in your Google Play Store settings. Instead, manually update the apps you use frequently when they have updates.
3. Only upload/download pictures, videos and audio when necessary. Change the settings of apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, BBM, etc to disallow automatic downloads of media like videos, images and audio.
4. Connect to WiFi whenever and wherever it is safe and possible to do so.
5. If you must do large downloads, as much as possible, do them over WiFi.
6. Use app and file sharing apps like FlashShare where safe and possible.
7. Use Browser data compression options, available on Chrome, Opera, etc
8. Access Facebook with browser rather than the Facebook app which uses more data.
9. Where possible, go for offline Android Apps and games rather than the ones that need internet access.
10. Restrict background data. You can do this generally in Settings or do it for individual apps, also in the Apps sub-menu of your device’s settings.
11. Only use when necessary, data-draining services such as Youtube, Instagram, Spotify, etc.
12. Identify and limit or remove high data-consuming apps from the Data Usage sub-menu of your device’s settings.
13. Use Google Maps, Google Docs, etc offline.
14. Turn off WiFi Hotspot. Where you must use it, use it with a password and keep your password secret.

iPhone Users:
You can save on data on iPhones and other Apple devices by doing the following:-
1. Buy a data bundle. Pay as you go rates are always more expensive.
2. Turn off Cellular Data usage for iCloud.
3. Disable automatic downloads on Cellular Data.
4. Disable WiFi Assist
5. Turn off WiFi Hotspot. Where you must use it, use it with a password and keep your password secret.
6. If you must do large downloads, as much as possible, do them over WiFi.
7. Connect to WiFi whenever and wherever it is safe and possible to do so.
8. Monitor or disable data hungry apps like Siri – your intelligent voice assistant.
9. Control downloads from App and iTunes Stores.
10. Disable background app refresh
11. Avoid streaming high-quality music
12. Disable Autoplay of Videos on Cellular Network on services such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
Windows Phone Users:
You can save on data on mobile devices running Windows Mobile OS by doing the following:-
2. Use Data Sense
3. Turn off Internet Sharing. Where you must use it, use it with a password and keep your password secret.
4. Connect to WiFi whenever and wherever it is safe and possible to do so. WiFi Sense can automatically connect you to nearby WiFi networks.
5. If you must do large downloads, as much as possible, do them over WiFi.
6. Turn off background tasks
7. Turn on Battery Saver
8. Change email sync settings to increase the sync interval or do it manually.
9. Prevent mobile data usage when WiFi connectivity is limited

PC Users (USB or WiFi Modems):
You can save on data on PCs by doing the following:-
2. Disable automatic updates.
3. Configure in-app data settings to limit individual app data usage.
4. Stop apps like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube from auto-playing/auto-downloading videos, music and pictures.
5. Restrict background data use by apps
6. Disable widgets you aren’t using.
7. Compress browser data
8. Block ads
9. If you must do large downloads, as much as possible, do them over WiFi.

Remember you can buy your cheap MTN & Etisalat Data bundles from Powerhq - www.powerhq.com.ng/data or check out the Nairaland thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/powerhq-cheap-mtn-etisalat-data.
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by tbaxz99: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
If you are a legit data seller and you want to be added to a community of other data seller for a free flow of info about the data market. Message me on whatsapp to be added. 08137509805.
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by licafonia(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2016
This forum is funny but cool
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by licafonia(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok, let's do business.
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by licafonia(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
This Is For All Of Us
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by licafonia(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2016
An Android phone without the internet is like a train without an engine. You and I know that the fuel used to power a car will not be suitable to power an airplane.
And for this, we have made a list of our available Internet Data Plans that would suit your desired & required need.

Glo
2GB for 900niara
6GB for 1800naira
10GB for 2200niara
12GB for 2600naira
18GB for 3500niara
24GB for 4500naira
48GB for 7000niara
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by licafonia(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2016
MTN
1.5GB for 900naira
3.5GB for 1800naira
10GB for 4500naira
22GB for 9000naira

Etisalat
3.5GB for 1800naira
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is this for real?
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Ndulex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
I still can't understand why this fellow came here to drop his number with respect to the above statement when he has nothing to offer neither does he have the access to add anybody to the group if there exist any group. Pls don't waste your time contacting him.Thanks.
tbaxz99:
If you are a legit data seller and you want to be added to a community of other data seller for a free flow of info about the data market. Message me on whatsapp to be added. 08137509805.
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by projectandpages: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ndulex:
I still can understand why this fellow came here to drop his number with respect to the above statement when he has nothing to offer neither does he have the access to add anybody to the group if there exist any group. Pls don't waste your time contacting him.Thanks.

add me up too please 08108296479
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Ndulex(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Pls ignore that fellow, he has nothing to offer.
projectandpages:

add me up too please 08108296479
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by tbaxz99: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Ndulex:
I still can't understand why this fellow came here to drop his number with respect to the above statement when he has nothing to offer neither does he have the access to add anybody to the group if there exist any group. Pls don't waste your time contacting him.Thanks.

Excuse Mr. Ndulex why would u come and write such nonsense on my wall. Have we ever talked I don't even know who you are. Please I suggest you mind your business. If you need help in getting added into the group u should let me know in a better way than Pulling this type of stunt won't help you.

Attached below is the group screen shot and check the number of persons in the group. So anyone reading this would know ur just bluffing. Iranu sha
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by dollaflow(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheapest airtime needed, Cc data resellers and any other interested members, watapp 08062910669
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Ndulex(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
I would answer the reasonable questions u asked and ignore other bluffs. Yes, I made the post cos we chatted on whatsapp and u made me to understand that you weren't an admin and couldn't add up when I asked u the cos of the delay after the first day of our chat. The screen shot below would answer the question if u knew me or if we'd ever talk. For your information, I already belonged to two groups data resellers, that was why my first question was to know the name of the group u mentioned. Having seen it is different I decided to join. It is funny that even now you are still asking me if I need help I should let u know, after u fail the other. Pls I don't need your help. All I said and still saying is that if u can't add up members don't claim u can. Below is a screen shot of our conversation for all to see. I sent "Ok" to u today to help u pull up history faster. Thanks.
tbaxz99:

Excuse Mr. Ndulex why would u come and write such nonsense on my wall. Have we ever talked I don't even know who you are. Please I suggest you mind your business. If you need help in getting added into the group u should let me know in a better way than Pulling this type of stunt won't help you.

Attached below is the group screen shot and check the number of persons in the group. So anyone reading this would know ur just bluffing. Iranu sha

Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by johnmk12: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
bump
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by linztech: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
If u need My help for paid stuffz like ebooks, softwares,movies, etc but cant afford it let me no i can get it for u at a low price if interested whatsapp LINZ 07067560134
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Jaymaestro(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Recently I got scammed by one of them, had to see cause the offer was optimum. At this point, All SME services are scammers. There are no tips. What got me bothered is they do have this data but they won't share. I don't know what Joy someone gets from reaping off someone else. Anyways, they are clever.. and won't last long. Lol
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by ayeeshaapink: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
You took time to outline great points concerning this. Welldone!
Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by Rick9(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
I prefer PowerHQ

1 Like

Re: Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland by chillykelly86(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jaymaestro:
Recently I got scammed by one of them, had to see cause the offer was optimum. At this point, All SME services are scammers. There are no tips. What got me bothered is they do have this data but they won't share. I don't know what Joy someone gets from reaping off someone else. Anyways, they are clever.. and won't last long. Lol

Sorry for your loss. But sincerely there are genuine ones and the post can help to guide you in identifying them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) / (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV / Repair/fix All Your Tecno Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.