Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval (889 Views)

"Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Approval by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2015
What are the requirements for adsense approval. I have not applied before and would like to put things in order before applying.

My blog is on my signature for ur verification and suggestion.

@ all webmasters, your suggestions are urgently and highly needed.

Thanks!
Re: Adsense Approval by bedfordng(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
why not make your blog link clickable instead of leaving it static.not everyone would want to type the name on their browser to visit.it makes it much more easy to get someone to click it when its clickable. Its either you add it to the post or make it clickable on your signature
Re: Adsense Approval by 2sex(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
ijinlove20:
What are the requirements for adsense approval. I have not applied before and would like to put things in order before applying.

My blog is on my signature for ur verification and suggestion.

@ all webmasters, your suggestions are urgently and highly needed.

Thanks!
Hello, sorry the email attached to this handle does not exist anymore. Is there something I can help you with?
Re: Adsense Approval by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
Hello, sorry the email attached to this handle does not exist anymore. Is there something I can help you with?

It is about the domain name business. please kindly put me through. thanks
Re: Adsense Approval by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2015
bedfordng:
why not make your blog link clickable instead of leaving it static.not everyone would want to type the name on their browser to visit.it makes it much more easy to get someone to click it when its clickable. Its either you add it to the post or make it clickable on your signature

Thanks for the observation. i have just corrected that. can u please check it out now?
Re: Adsense Approval by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 04, 2015
Am still waiting for reply please.
Re: Adsense Approval by 2sex(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
ijinlove20:
Am still waiting for reply please.
hey aunty... sorry o. I am disorganized that's why I haven't been able to meet up to your request. Firstly, domaining is not easy as a newbie. You have to keep trying . The best way to make money from this thing is to acquire quality names as you grow, Just yesterday I acquired Competently.com and some days ago I got Debacles .com, both are one word names and they didn't come cheap, a total of 1k+ plus was spent to acquire them with Competently being the best.

However, the best way to go about stuffs like this is to read and read and read more and more. I read through a 300 PAGE

I read through this pages here : https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/ all of it. U can skip some pages if you wish but the most important thing is to let the idea sink into you as you progress--spotting valuable names. The best names are phrases, just phrase of two words such that when you add verb and object to it, you have a sentence.

I own HookUpCity.com, Trade Review com, DroneCorporation.com and so on.

Also read: https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/

then you can play around the forum and ask questions from people on there. See the best is to make friends, ask questions so much , be friend every befriendable person on that forum and ask questions as much as you can.
Re: Adsense Approval by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
2sex:
hey aunty... sorry o. I am disorganized that's why I haven't been able to meet up to your request. Firstly, domaining is not easy as a newbie. You have to keep trying . The best way to make money from this thing is to acquire quality names as you grow, Just yesterday I acquired Competently.com and some days ago I got Debacles .com, both are one word names and they didn't come cheap, a total of 1k+ plus was spent to acquire them with Competently being the best.

However, the best way to go about stuffs like this is to read and read and read more and more. I read through a 300 PAGE

I read through this pages here : https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/ all of it. U can skip some pages if you wish but the most important thing is to let the idea sink into you as you progress--spotting valuable names. The best names are phrases, just phrase of two words such that when you add verb and object to it, you have a sentence.

I own HookUpCity.com, Trade Review com, DroneCorporation.com and so on.

Also read: https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/

then you can play around the forum and ask questions from people on there. See the best is to make friends, ask questions so much , be friend every befriendable person on that forum and ask questions as much as you can.

Thanks! Will go through it and get you posted.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bulk Sms Website / How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs / How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.