Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) (1852 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by missghost(f): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
diddydiva:
I love your write up miss ghost.

Dark poetry.

You right exactly like someone I know smiley

Missclassy is that you ? tongue

Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:

I will take that for a yes wink
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
diddydiva:
I love your write up miss ghost.

Dark poetry.

You right exactly like someone I know smiley

Missclassy is that you ? tongue
Yes!!!
Its Missclass.y....
Another itroll on the loose,
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
Stop talking abt the problem and lets find d solution>gather both d mOds and seun>discuss abt em>proper BANNing and Banishing should b given to all d deserved(not innocent pple,cuz na em dem sabi;to d ban person withawt reason) Am coming
Lmao! Your signature and comment got me rolling on the floor.
You must be a narcissist.
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Yes!!!
Its Missclass.y....
Another itroll on the loose,
Still wondering the original owner of those fake accs
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by kaboninc(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Missghost,

I share your pain. Truly, there was a section, a romance section.

Well, who's fault could it be that there's an explosive surge of teens who became young adults and unfortunately were not imbibed with decency and morals while on transit? No one!

There's nothing the mods or owner can do.

We all just have to do our parts.
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by kaboninc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
diddydiva:

Still wondering the original owner of those fake accs

You're interested in the person behind the moniker?
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
we'v heard all this....pple keep saying it everyday,d issue now is hw do u bring it back...les stop talkn about old glory rather concentrate on bringing it bak
what are yhu'al bringing back?
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Rilwayne001: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Seun:
What's going on here?

Chief Monseur Seun Osewa

Good afternoon sir. smiley

Please how do I apply for the post of moderator?
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by FLAWLES(f): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Vickybee:

You must be a narcissist.
.i for done marry myself
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
There was a section.
A section once full of life, bliss the order of the day.
But now trolls and teens walk shamelessly in the light of its night.

A section of past glory, now an old story, a disappointment to many. A memory preferred forgotten.

Intelligent topics we once had, wit and acumen we once shared.
Now buffoonery the bane of its crust, stupidity the core of it's essence.

It's legends gone but not forgotten, it's heroes forever encrusted in it's legacy.

A legacy of fun, now chanced by boredom
A legacy of gain, now chanced by loss
A legacy of sanity, now chanced by irking madness.
A legacy as the best section, now seen as nothing but a mere joke.

O romance section, I long for the day when you will rise from the ashes and burn bright as before.
I long to see you stand tall once again.

Please rebuild your broken walls and remedy your current state.
Make us proud once again, and bring back those smiles we once had on our faces.
When we perused through your content and indulged in conversations
When we liked comments and when we shared posts.
When you became part and parcel of our lives.

There was a romance section.

Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
kaboninc:

You're interested in the person behind the moniker?
I really want to know.

Are u?
Re: There Was A Section ( For All Romancelanders) by kaboninc(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
diddydiva:
I really want to know.

Are u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Of Substance. / Let Me Love You. / Who Says To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.