Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

*employers Bay* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *employers Bay* (432 Views)

5 Soft Skills Employers Are Looking For In Applicants / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*employers Bay* by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Let me use this medium to send a shout out to seun.. You are a patroit, my compatroit.

I used to think that nairaland users were basically the unemployed till one day during an interview the Boss asked me 'how did you hear about us'.. I saw the grin on his face when I replied that I heard of the opening on Nairaland.

I am calling on all HRs, All Employers from the NGOs to the Business setups from Lagos to Port Harcourt to Abuja to the entire federation to feel free and drop notifications for any possible opening(s).

Nairaland has all the calibre of candidates you can envisuate.

Lets make this our LinkedIn where employers meet employees.

Mind you I got my first job via an opening a HR posted on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: *employers Bay* by abimbawealth(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Following closely

(1) (Reply)

Smart Image Film And Theatre Institute, Ibadan Calling!!!!! / Did Anyone Get This? / Drivers Urgently Wanted In Lekki And VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.