Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor (1943 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Hope6289(f): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
I noticed lately that I enjoy taking a mat and sleeping on the floor than on my mattress, especially days I come back home after a really stressful day and my whole body is aching me. I feel so restless on the bed but on the floor, I sleep so soundly, it even cures my insomnia sometimes, lol.

Decided to google about this and it was quite interesting to find out there are health benefits for sleeping on the floor once in awhile.

1) Better blood circulation because the bones will support the weight
2) Mattresses mess up our alignment because we sink in. Sleeping on a hard surface can reshape the back and realign the body
3) For some people (like me), it can help to cure insomnia

So once in awhile, get off your plush mattress and sleep on the floor. You may actually enjoy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
If you sleep ontop concrete floor for 1 month, nobody go teach you before you google "benefits of sleeping on the bed" cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by achinaboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
it could be true,because my granny,prefers mat pread on an ancient woodenbed to a modern bed and she never gets aches and pains

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Hope6289(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandist:
If you sleep ontop concrete floor for 1 month, nobody go teach you before you google "benefits of sleeping on the bed" cheesy

Lol! That's y I said it should be once in awhile :p
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hope6289:

Lol! That's y I said it should be once in awhile :p

Lol... was just kidding. Hope, were you born on the 6th of February 1989?
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Hope6289(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandist:

Lol... was just kidding. Hope, were you born on the 6th of February 1989?

Yea, that's my bday
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hope6289:

Yea, that's my bday

Surely I am a magician cheesy
Oya make we dey date na. . . Upload ur profile pics make i see ur face D
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by akunjohn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandist:

Cajole
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
akunjohn:

Cajole
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Hope6289(f): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandist:

Lol, upload yours first
Re: Benefits Of Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hope6289:

Lol, upload yours first

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Head Cut Off In World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation / (INTERNATIONAL) In Italy The Cure For The Coronavirus Is Finally Found / Pls Help My Stomach Pain, It Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.