Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! (1679 Views)

Most Underrated Movies Of 2016 / Nigerian Actress Seyi Edun Shows New Movie 'dara' On Val's Day Photos / Can You Do This To Become A Nigerian Actress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
shes the best Nigerian elderly actress after Patience Ozokwor

sometimes even better than patience

and the most beautiful Nigerian actress (in my opinion)
A true fair Igbo Beauty

I love her so much
Pls share her best movies you like on this thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by cozy7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yeah, I really agree with u.....she's good!
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
cozy7:
Yeah, I really agree with u.....she's good!
smiley
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Tallesty1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah TB Joshua's camera men finished her nah.
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nah TB Joshua's camera men finished her nah.
she has gone back to acting
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by jascon1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ya, I agree with u. She go disgrace herself for TB Joshua church.

But what of the one way get big pireek for "end of the wicked?
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
onila:
she has gone back to acting
I know, but it can never be like b4 again
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Onila, you know quite well what we want to see from you. And this isn't it.
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
I know, but it can never be like b4 again
As a fan, I have forgotten her past

and still respect her works and person

the TB Joshua stuff did not affect her image to me
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Onila, you know quite well what we want to see from you. And this isn't it.
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
onila:
Don't Us. You know what you prayed for. You had better get to it. I'll say no more.
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Don't Us. You know what you prayed for. You had better get to it. I'll say no more.
tongue
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by lepasharon(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
I liked her in IZAGA
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Vivly(f): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2015
She acted Tea or coffee.
Mama Eko.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by onila(f): 1:25am On Apr 26, 2015
firstEVA:
I liked her in IZAGA
the movie is too old, ewww tongue

just watched some parts

didnt like it
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
onila:
the movie is too old, ewww tongue

just watched some parts

didnt like it
I watched it when I was still little, the movie stands out for me, she has acted many others but can't really remember their titles. Oh, there's "Tea or Coffee" that one was fun too.
Re: The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! by Moarek5k: 8:02pm On May 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Bollywood Stars And Their Fascinating Luxury Cars / TSTV: List Of Their Agents In Major Cities In Nigeria / Any Dr. Who fans in the house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.