Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. (609 Views)

Davido & Aregbesola Dance To Skelewu At The Future Awards Africa In Lagos (Video / Uche Jombo,Olamide,2Baba,Banky W,D'banj Storm USA 4 Africa Music Festival(pics) / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Chidinma4God: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
The rundown of the happiest and unhappiest nations in Africa was discharged as of late and shockingly, Libyans are the happiest individuals in Africa. Nigerians are number 4. The most hopeless nation in Africa is.......
Read more...

Click hre to see the list of all info:
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
How could libya be the first when that's where Ebola strike most?
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Ibelong2God: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chidinma, type the nations here!
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Ibelong2God: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
How could libya be the first where that's where Ebola strike most?

are you sure of what you just typed?
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by pretydiva(f): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sounds interesting...
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ibelong2God:

are you sure of what you just typed?
as i am sure that after A it's B
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Ibelong2God: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
as i am sure that after A it's B

You see, you can't be too sure, now kneel down and collect your 12 strokes of koboko cheesy

It's actually LIBERIA that ebola ravaged NOT LIBYA
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Zaikon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok 70per cent of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is #4 @ Africa In The World Happiness Report. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You see, you can't be too sure, now kneel down and collect your 12 strokes of koboko cheesy

It's actually LIBERIA that ebola ravaged NOT LIBYA
Oh! that's so true, it's liberia.. well.. i won't kneel down.. i chose to be sturborn.

(1) (Reply)

Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Royal Baby Girl / @trekforgej Team Finally Arrived Otuoke / Nigerian Idol Winner,k-peace Reveal How He Is Going To Spend His 7.5m Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.