Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree (852 Views)

Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by lillyjane(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/to-spite-bag-seller-tonto-dike-goes-on.html

Tonto can act!

Tonto who took and shared the video of her burning the designer bags a lady sold to her has gone on a shopping spree to spite her.

Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by dharay99: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
tonto dyk again. cry
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
This -bïtch is so childish...I hope the store owner confirmed the cheque before giving her the bag. We all know tonto likes giving fake cheque.
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by Shortyy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
lol. y'all should stop paying attention to her smelly a$$.
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by DuchessLily(f): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dull brained girl... she just dey fall babes hand... embarassed Mtsweee
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by temitemi1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Non of my business undecided undecided undecided
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by pretydiva(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis babe jst proved dat she's so immature. God abeg dash dis gal sm sense/brain

She's jobless
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by Jackeeh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
I wish everyone would just ignore this child.
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
she's really immature...onigbese oshi

1 Like

Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by axortedbabe(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sis try get sense small na..
Re: To Spite The Bag Seller, Tonto Dike Goes On A Shopping Spree by enoqueen: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
This girl matter don taya me.

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Consider Yourself Successful Yet”, – M.I. To Olamide / Ik Ogbonna's Lovely Fiancee / Parents Bribed Their Teens Kids With Cocaine To Get Them To Do Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.