Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

We Offer Several Services In The Entertainment And Media Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Offer Several Services In The Entertainment And Media Industry (388 Views)

Nigeria Entertainment And Media Industry Made US$3.8 Billion In 2015 - PWC / Professional electrical services in Nigeria / Trisidal - The New Face Of African Entertainment And Digital Marketting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Offer Several Services In The Entertainment And Media Industry by elongodolimited: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
FAYA-WAYA CONNECTIONS

We are FAYA-WAYA connections, a division of Udeme Productions Nigeria Limited.

We were established in 2008 and have since then made remarkable impact in the media/entertainment world.

We offer several services in the entertainment and media industry some which are:

Indoor and outdoor event lighting/management
Stage and sound equipment management
Multi-Camera video recording
Movie/Muscial Video directing/production
Set-up of TV studio
Live Video streaming

PROJECT HANDLED

MOVIE DIRECTING:
Title: STILL WATER: Executed in 2012, Location- Port-Harcourt.

INDOOR AND OUTDOOR EVENT:
Lighting, Sound and Video equipment set-up, Executed in 2013, Location- Abuja.

STUDIO DESIGN AND SET-UP:
Executed in 2014, Location- Allen, Ikeja,Lagos.

LED AND PLASMA SCREEN SET-UP:
Executed in 2013, Location - Abuja

MUSICAL VIDEO DIRECTING/PRODUCTION WITH EHILIZ AND PAT UWAJE OFMIDNIGHT CREW: Executed in 2014, Location – Lagos.

TV SESSION WITH FAYA-WAYA &I GO DYE (A -LIST COMEDIAN)
ON OUR TV PROGRAM AFRICAN JAMZ ENTERTAINMENT, ON ITV ABUJA

PROPOSAL
Drawing from our wealth of experience, we bring to your table the following services which we believe will add value to your events and functions for you and your clients.

1.Multi–Camera Video recording
2.Stage and Sound equipment/management
3.Indoor and Outdoor Lighting and management

The cost of these services is a function of the scope of the project.
Thank you as we look forward to offering you our services in the nearest future.

Contact us for further information/

FAYA WAYA 08033857180

KACHI 08080980342

1 Share

Re: We Offer Several Services In The Entertainment And Media Industry by saintgp(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
am a gifted writer,and i have an outstanding movie script to sell.dis my email.saintgp67@gmail.com.pls contact me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From Chelsea's EPL Win / Best Online Money Making Sites / Request For Proposal: Digitization Of Book Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.