Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Amazing Short Story From My BBM - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Short Story From My BBM (646 Views)

Christopher (A Short Story) / Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Short Story From My BBM by obaede: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
"A 24-year old boy looking out through a train's window shouted, Dad, look, "the trees are going behind; they are moving very fast" his Dad simply stared at him with so much joy and smiled! A young couple seating nearby looked at. the 24-year old and thought to themselves, he's so grown up but so childish, he must have a mental disorder for his father not to be bothered. Suddenly, exclaimed again; Dad, look, "the clouds are running with us" the couples could not resist and said to the old man, why don't you take your son to a good doctor may be a psychiatrist? The old man smiled and said I did, just coming from a doctor but not a psychological one; we are just coming from the hospital anyway, let me tell you my son was blind from birth. He just got his sight today for the very first time, "even though his behavior seem stupid to you, it's more than a miracle to me. The young couple just sat down there, lost of words with a mixture of tears and shame in their eyes.. Everybody on earth has a story; don't judge people so fast or jump into conclusion about their private affairs; you don't know where they are coming from or what they have to deal with. The truth behind their story might surprise you. Take it easy with others, even if you have a perfect life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Dismisses Claims That He Is Too Old For Oxford Poetry Chair / Eater Of Lies (by Anozie Chidinma) / What Won't I Give Up For You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.