Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed (1248 Views)

Buy Dried Ginger In Large Quantity From Us Today / 500 Tons Of White Corn Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by xp001: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
A top trading firm is in need of supply of 150 Tons of Dried Yellow Corn and Yellow Sorghum respectively on a monthly basis.

Buyer is willing to take delivery from Seller's sales Point anywhere in Nigeria as long as it isn't in a Boko Haram region.

Kindly write to abdul.musa1980@gmail.com and in your mail, please advise on the following:

1. Quantity available
2. Point of Sales Location
3. Contact information

Payment Method is Cash on Delivery
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by bindex(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com. over 10,000.bags of yellow corn is available And 18 thousand bags of white corn is also available.
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by dav8id(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
xp001:
A top trading firm is in need of supply of 150 Tons of Dried Yellow Corn and Yellow Sorghum respectively on a monthly basis.

Buyer is willing to take delivery from Seller's sales Point anywhere in Nigeria as long as it isn't in a Boko Haram region.

Kindly write to abdul.musa1980@gmail.com and in your mail, please advise on the following:

1. Quantity available
3. Contact information

available in nasarawa state (few hours drive away from abuja) if the location is ok for you then i will send you price.
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by xp001: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
dav8id:

available in nasarawa state (few hours drive away from abuja) if the location is ok for you then i will send you price.

Location is Ok with us. Send your price to abdul.musa1980@gmail.com
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by feminineA: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
bindex:
Contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com. over 10,000.bags of yellow corn is available And 18 thousand bags of white corn is also available.
I sent you a mail to send your number coz am interested in the yellow corn you didnt. Even if you have sold them you would at least acknowledge my mail
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by bindex(m): 3:44am On May 01, 2015
feminineA:

I sent you a mail to send your number coz am interested in the yellow corn you didnt. Even if you have sold them you would at least acknowledge my mail

I just replied your email. Sorry for the late reply.Thanks
Re: Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed by dedons: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
xp001:

1. Quantity available
3. Contact information

Are you still interested in the yellow maize and sorghum?

(1) (Reply)

Burham Portland Cement / Energy Saver Bulbs.who Need A Supplier? / Ago, Crude Oil Availble - Serious Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.