Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

(pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. (55284 Views)

Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by chima21: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
This day is a wounderfull moment in their life.This day is a wounderfull moment in their life.This day is a wounderfull moment in their life.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by olayinkaj2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
But they were aware that election is going to take place today now. Awon alai gboran omo.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
See gbege!!!
I go blame d couple o coz d police guy jez dey do hin own work
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by An2elect2(f): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
benuejosh:
am that bad at guessing help me out. I think maybe they are from congo

LOL Read the O post again smiley u like talk.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Coolexty(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
This shows how uneducatedour security personnel are. Election reruns shouldn't cause big deal by shutting down an entire local government or state as the case maybe. Even the mopol sef, em nor wise?
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Emmahunk(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Of course the Mopol were to blame. The Government ordered closure of the borders and knowing that there were bound to be exceptional cases, deployed men of the Mopol there to enforce the order using their discretion.
How well or otherwise this discretion was used speaks volumes of the leadership capabilities of the Unit Commander which obviously is not so good in this particular case.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2015
you know how long the bride disturb the man for this marriage ceremony? girls dey like this kind thing oh.

But, op!?!? why you no sabi spell caricature? see as you just dey waste alphabets for the syllables cheesy
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Exponental(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2015
were they not aware of d election. she shld av travelled ahead.....
fail to plan is plan to fail
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Omotayor123(f): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2015
if only d election had went well on April 11. Naija!!!

Bride, Sorry ehn
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Is it border, brother, bothered ?
missoloye:
I was driving from ph to onitsha and on my arrival to rivers/imo borther i noticed the borther is closed. Due to too many trapped vehicles that blocked the whole roads I parked my car and trecked closer the borther to witness the cause of the blockage. When i got closer, i noticed a large crowd and on the midst behold a bride kneeling crying with her white wedding gown, also standing beside was a reverend father and rev sister with the ashoebis begging the mobile police men who kept using their pleas for karikashure and a large crowd gathered round to get a glimpse of the drammer.omg the scene looked like a nolywood location and i realy felt sorry for the couple though the mobile police officers latter allowed them to cross after about 4hrs of plea but the whole invitees waiting at the reception must have gone after the long wait at the reception center. I took some pics of the drama so who do we blame on this, government or mopol or the couple?.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Gboliwe: 4:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Have they stopped "Dictation" in schools these days? It's undecided sad and yes, angry angry
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by austinbrown: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Useless police
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by deb(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Common Sense isn't common. Immediately the the date was announced as elections re-run date they ought to have changed their own wedding date too. Why subject yourself to unnecessary probabilities?
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Reference(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2015
'Bride IN not ON a wedding gown.'
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by benuejosh: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2015
An2elect2:

LOL Read the O post again smiley u like talk.
ohh! So they are from Imo river. Nawao!
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by ledaman: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2015
hmmmm! borther or border? shocked
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by btoks: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2015
We take too much nonsense in Nigeria, a supplementary election shouldn't be an impediment to day to day business,. when would we be truly free to live our lives in Nigeria?
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by joshuaidibia(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2015
write2obi:
Is election not enough reason for someone to shift his or her wedding Smh for some peeps
I smh for ur arrogance. who the mumu election help?
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by write2obi(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
joshuaidibia:
I smh for ur arrogance. who the mumu election help?
What is arrogant about my comment , the election is for the whole state. tongue
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by themodernman: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The Mopol officers should have allowed them pass. Haba!

What kind of wickedness is that biko?

angry

What av you written now that made ppl give you 24likes

Nairalanders sha...& mind you ain't jealous cos I know its d next tin you'll start thinking of.
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by berexio1: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
nekaa:
white wedding trapped??
Lol see gbagaun of life oo
Re: (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where is the picture of the bride kneeling down?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) / A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.