Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? (877 Views)

50 Things That Can Kill An Artiste's Career - By Alibaba / This Unimaginable Silver Ant Really Exist On Earth Pic / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
today I was walking down the street and there was an ant on a puppy so I stepped on the ant and killed it. A police officer gave me a very dirt look and so did a lot of people so I was wondering if it is illegal to kill an ant? I am super serious!!! This isn't a joke!
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
RomanZeus:
today I was walking down the street and there was an ant on a puppy so I stepped on the ant and killed it. A police officer gave me a very dirt look and so did a lot of people so I was wondering if it is illegal to kill an ant? I am super serious!!! This isn't a joke!

*sighs*. LOL. Are you for real?

Sleep walking dream world tingz....

Maybe it is not "what" you did BUT "how" you did it. cheesy
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by PunkyOh(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Maybe they thought you were crazy. Picking insects off stray puppies & stopping on them does sound a little cray cray.
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Update : yeah I stepped on the dog to kill the ant !!!
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Olami90: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
They must av seen u as a craze man..

On d other hand, go to d nearby court/chamber nd ask for constitution(state/nigeria) for u to b sure u wunt b served notice soon...
#abirun
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olami90:

On d other hand, go to d nearby court/chamber nd ask for constitution(state/nigeria) for u to b sure u wunt b served notice soon...
#abirun
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olami90:

#abirun
bro are you a bus conductor by any chance
?
Just look at your face
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by zealot4me(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wat has it got to do with romance section?
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Oahray: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
PunkyOh:
Maybe they thought you were crazy. Picking insects off stray puppies & stopping on them does sound a little cray cray.
lol. He didn't pick off the ant. He just stepped on it where it was.

Ok, seen. Joke section please.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Take Nigerian Army To ICC Over Wase Killings – Beni Lar / Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road / Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy’s Proposal After Collecting His Iphone 6 As A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.