Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? (878 Views)

50 Things That Can Kill An Artiste's Career - By Alibaba / This Unimaginable Silver Ant Really Exist On Earth Pic / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
today I was walking down the street and there was an ant on a puppy so I stepped on the ant and killed it. A police officer gave me a very dirt look and so did a lot of people so I was wondering if it is illegal to kill an ant? I am super serious!!! This isn't a joke!
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
RomanZeus:
today I was walking down the street and there was an ant on a puppy so I stepped on the ant and killed it. A police officer gave me a very dirt look and so did a lot of people so I was wondering if it is illegal to kill an ant? I am super serious!!! This isn't a joke!

*sighs*. LOL. Are you for real?

Sleep walking dream world tingz....

Maybe it is not "what" you did BUT "how" you did it. cheesy
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by PunkyOh(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Maybe they thought you were crazy. Picking insects off stray puppies & stopping on them does sound a little cray cray.
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Update : yeah I stepped on the dog to kill the ant !!!
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Olami90: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
They must av seen u as a craze man..

On d other hand, go to d nearby court/chamber nd ask for constitution(state/nigeria) for u to b sure u wunt b served notice soon...
#abirun
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olami90:

On d other hand, go to d nearby court/chamber nd ask for constitution(state/nigeria) for u to b sure u wunt b served notice soon...
#abirun
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olami90:

#abirun
bro are you a bus conductor by any chance
?
Just look at your face
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by zealot4me(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wat has it got to do with romance section?
Re: Is It Illegal To Kill An Ant????????!? by Oahray: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
PunkyOh:
Maybe they thought you were crazy. Picking insects off stray puppies & stopping on them does sound a little cray cray.
lol. He didn't pick off the ant. He just stepped on it where it was.

Ok, seen. Joke section please.

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On SUV, Bus, Keke Napep In Mushi Olosa, Lagos [see Photos] / Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy’s Proposal After Collecting His Iphone 6 As A Gift / Woman Dies After A Botched Butt Injection Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.