Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls (756 Views)

Wireless Car Scanner @ N15k Per Unit / Car Scanner /mechanic And How To Read The Codes. / Autel Maxidas DS708 Car Scanner Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls by nickxtra(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls, I need a car scanning services to do a complete scan on my car, in Abuja. Also I want to know if exhaust fault can be detected using a scanner. My car is Nissan Primera 1999
Re: Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls by sthugo: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sure exhaust fault can be detected using a vehicle scanner

The exhaust system connects the engine output or product from combustion.it has oxygen sensors attached,that detects faults and can be read using the scanner.

Most times the exhaust system affects the fuel consumption,movement of the vehicle and create abnormal noise when they are faulty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls by nickxtra(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
sthugo:
Sure exhaust fault can be detected using a vehicle scanner

The exhaust system connects the engine output or product from combustion.it has oxygen sensors attached,that detects faults and can be read using the scanner.

Most times the exhaust system affects the fuel consumption,movement of the vehicle and create abnormal noise when they are faulty..

Thank you bro
Re: Car Scanner In Abuja, Pls by AvilaProjects(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Audi Create Fuel Using Water And Air To Run A Car / What You Need To Know When Buying New Tires / How Do I Know My Barke Disc Is Bad And Need Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.