Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129634 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by whizboi19001: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2015
I plan to buy 2012/2013 Explorer next week, my mind is telling me to buy from Cotonue but I am scared because of custom wahala and I was told the drivers are rough. I have heard about people that bought car in Cotonue by the time the car got to lagos they had to change front and back bumpers, headlamps and sometimes gearbox etc. I dont know why the drivers are that rough.

Anyway what is the cost of 2012/2013 Explorer Limited or XLT? Please call your contacts in Cotonue to be sure of the price coz i dont want surprises.

Also, whats the method of payment? Can I withdraw money from any of the Nigerian banks in cotonue as I dont want to carry money from Lagos to Cotonue.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
whizboi19001:
I plan to buy 2012/2013 Explorer next week, my mind is telling me to buy from Cotonue but I am scared because of custom wahala and I was told the drivers are rough. I have heard about people that bought car in Cotonue by the time the car got to lagos they had to change front and back bumpers, headlamps and sometimes gearbox etc. I dont know why the drivers are that rough.

Anyway what is the cost of 2012/2013 Explorer Limited or XLT? Please call your contacts in Cotonue to be sure of the price coz i dont want surprises.

Also, whats the method of payment? Can I withdraw money from any of the Nigerian banks in cotonue as I dont want to carry money from Lagos to Cotonue.

Good morning sir,going through your message Its interesting and well understood

To be candid I so much have 100% confidence in my driver who help me delivered all my cars he is a retired army very responsible man non of my client as never complain about missing or change any part of there car after the car as been delivered to them

moreso,I personaly drive and delivered most of my client cars/suv expecially the one withing the south west!!

I normally gave an accurate quotation of cotonou car/suv to the people of nairalander in other to guld you not to be stranded or hear a different story in cotonou Auto market......

To buy a grade one total clean with a very low mileage accidented free in cotonou with a geniued custom duty paper of 2012/2013 Explorer Limited or XLT

Kindly budget 5m/5.7m deliverd to lagos!

Finaly, you dont need to come with Cash ,we have all BANK here in border federal government policy you cant withdraw such amount in cotonou

after seen the car of your choice in the market,
we wil come back to Seme border same day and do a transfer from your bank via to the account of the person who wil gave us CENFA in his presence

once we finish the transfer transaction he wil gave us cenfa we wil proceed to cotonou its a short distance 20minute drive from border to the market

after we ve paid for the car the whitman (dealer) wil issue a recipt to us

From there I wil start processing the custom duty paper

For more information kindly Add or call

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Cotonou Auto Market open from monday till friday kindly Make enquiries....

Cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Keep Adding us we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market!!

Cheers

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
hassrash:
We only recognized does that make an enquiries from us and keep to there worlds and follow us to cotonou car market!!

We say a big thanks to you all.

Hassan.

Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
hassrash:

Good morning sir,going through your message Its interesting and well understood

To be candid I so much have 100% confidence in my driver who help me delivered all my cars he is a retired army very responsible man non of my client as never complain about missing or change any part of there car after the car as been delivered to them

moreso,I personaly drive and delivered most of my client cars/suv expecially the one withing the south west!!

I normally gave an accurate quotation of cotonou car/suv to the people of nairalander in other to guld you not to be stranded or hear a different story in cotonou Auto market......

To buy a grade one total clean with a very low mileage accidented free in cotonou with a geniued custom duty paper of 2012/2013 Explorer Limited or XLT

Kindly budget 5m/5.7m deliverd to lagos!

Finaly, you dont need to come with Cash ,we have all BANK here in border federal government policy you cant withdraw such amount in cotonou

after seen the car of your choice in the market,
we wil come back to Seme border same day and do a transfer from your bank via to the account of the person who wil gave us CENFA in his presence

once we finish the transfer transaction he wil gave us cenfa we wil proceed to cotonou its a short distance 20minute drive from border to the market

after we ve paid for the car the whitman (dealer) wil issue a recipt to us

From there I wil start processing the custom duty paper

For more information kindly Add or call

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
We are always here for your services
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Its another beautiful sunday have you make enquiries about your dream car in cotonou car market?

Hassan is here to gave you a total cost of your dream landed to your door step plus original nigeria custom duty

I can also help you to get a geniued Registration number and Tinted permit

kindly contact us now ASAP

Tell ;08035781822 or 08153882352

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Dear nairalanders this are most buy-able cars/suv which nigerians normaly buy in Autos market

1:TOYOTA

2:,HONDA,

3:MERCEDES BENZ

4:VOLKSWAGEN

5:NISSAN

5:PEUGEOT

6:BMW

7:KIA

8:HYUNDAI

9:LAND ROVER

10:FORD

11:CHEVROLET‎

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassan a.k.a hassrah and let get this cars for you!!

Cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2015
hassrash:
Its another beautiful sunday have you make enquiries about your dream car in cotonou car market?

Hassan is here to gave you a total cost of your dream landed to your door step plus original nigeria custom duty

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
We really happy and thanks the members of nairalanders for there callings and messages

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good afternoon the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
hassrash:
Keep Adding us we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market!!

Cheers

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=40215184]The nairalanders hurry now and let's go to cotonou car market for solid ride of your choice.

Am here to help you buy a grade one. Tokunbor CAR/SUV first class body wash and drive car,
We are also into helping you to get an original registration number both Tinted permit etc!!

Stop here and make your enquiries ASAP

Tell :08035781822

Pin :2B666163

Whasapp :08035781822

Emails :harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your love.

MR HASSAN.[/quote

sad
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy new day the nairalander
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2015
ayenikunle:
I was skeptical on buying a car from cotonou till I met Mr Hassan here on Nairaland. I have heard so many evil tales on buying cars over there but he proved all to be lies. I contacted many dealers here too before I settled for him. Mr Hassan is a young, enterprising and promising fellow, apart from buying a car, he taking me to cotonou was like an unpaid excursion! His human relation is excellent! He never left me alone and he was very keen on getting the best car for me with his bike. He also handled the custom papers, vehicle registration etc. Checking the details online, even after purchase proved the car had NO problem as promised since it was bought NEW by previous owner.. the car is accident free etc.. Am really happy I did business with him! N.B this is my first post on NL since 2007!, though am always online. I promised I will give it to him if the biz deal is good, here I am...

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Make Enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] cool
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Abuzay2r:
Keep up the good work Hassan, I'm really enjoying my Camry. Hassan is Super Honest & recommended to all wishing to buy a car that meets & exceed your specs & expectations. May God continue to raise & bless your business bro . I'm so proud of you bro
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by yhemini: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=40300743][/quote]

Hello hassan, pls I wanna make enquiry on what it will cost to get Volkswagen Passat 2000 and 2002.
Also Toyota avalon 2005 model to Lagos. Thanks
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
yhemini:

Hello hassan, pls I wanna make enquiry on what it will cost to get Volkswagen Passat 2000 and 2002.
Also Toyota avalon 2005 model to Lagos. Thanks

budget 800k/900k for passat wagoon 2002

Budget 2.2m for Avalon 2005 model

All with custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is another beautiful full option toyota Highlander 2008 model grey color Deliver to Lekki phase 1 in lagos nigeria

Thanking God Always for the sucessful Job Delivered to owners door step after a little delays in cotonou....Mr and Mrs Oshitade I so much appreciate the level of your understanding and your support,its really nice working with you guys plus am expecting Mr Tope for his Honda pilot 2010 and your little sister very soon.

Thanks

Hassan.

Cheers.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keep the call coming
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
We hope in doing business with you soon.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
whizboi19001:

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good evening the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:55am On Nov 25, 2015
hassrash:
[/quote][quote author=hassrash post=33107622]The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Good morning the nairalander
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply)

Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.