Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129480 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good evening the nairalander
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Tell :08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line :+22962537991

Pin:2b666163‎

Whatsapp:08035781822.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Good job Mr Hassan.

Please can you give a probable cost for 2003 - 2005 Toyota corolla with custom duty papers to be delivered to Lagos.

Thank you sir.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
abron25:
Good job Mr Hassan.
Please can you give a probable cost for 2003 - 2005 Toyota corolla with custom duty papers to be delivered to Lagos.
Thank you sir.

Budget 1.5m
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by sawyerrola(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
hassrash:

Thanking God always for the successful job deliverd of a Toyota Tundra 2008 model to the owners door step in portharcourt. my Oga at the Top as said it all him he self wil tell the whole story to the fellow nairalanders!!!

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassrash on

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan

Hassan, now i must complain. i think i have a problem with the quality of your pictures. when you delivered this tundra to me, it was a lot better in reality than what i saw in pictures you sent from cotonou. Now again, your delivery pictures no be like this my own pictures. haba!!!!! you go need to change your phone or camera o!!!

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by sawyerrola(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
hassrash:

Thanking God always for the successful job deliverd of a Toyota Tundra 2008 model to the owners door step in portharcourt. my Oga at the Top as said it all him he self wil tell the whole story to the fellow nairalanders!!!

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassrash on

Cotonou Line +22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan

let me take out some time to start this story. i no sabi Hassan before this deal, him sef no sabi me. but atleast me and Hassan sabi nairaland. so na nairaland we meet!!! Day 1, I called Hassan asking plenty questions and prices, Day 2, Hassan is already calling me from Cotonou (at his own travel and logistics expense o!) with Multiple options. day 3: i got an option i am okay with. he send me all pics, mileage, VIN, every detail i needed. so i made a transfer to him. after my money reach Hasssan hand, na me nearly beg Hassan make him no update me again till the car come, because Hassan go give you update on a per second basis everyday, from cotonou till he is back home at the border daily non stop, till he starts preparing to eat and sleep. omo, na me nearly off my phone, both sms, watsapp, email, Hassan just dey bombard me from all angle. even when i come dey shout for Hassan, i was so impressed at his reaction. he will never talk back rudely to you even when you are (unjustifiably) angry with him. he will still try and calm you down and reassure you. infact make i stop this story here for now.....watch out for part 2 of this story......in part 2, you will know more details of this wonderful man Hassan, including the fact that he delivered my car to me in ph at no cost to me....yes o! i no pay for delivery to ph.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2016
sawyerrola:

let me take out some time to start this story. i no sabi Hassan before this deal, him sef no sabi me. but atleast me and Hassan sabi nairaland. so na nairaland we meet!!! Day 1, I called Hassan asking plenty questions and prices, Day 2, Hassan is already calling me from Cotonou (at his own travel and logistics expense o!) with Multiple options. day 3: i got an option i am okay with. he send me all pics, mileage, VIN, every detail i needed. so i made a transfer to him. after my money reach Hasssan hand, na me nearly beg Hassan make him no update me again till the car come, because Hassan go give you update on a per second basis everyday, from cotonou till he is back home at the border daily non stop, till he starts preparing to eat and sleep. omo, na me nearly off my phone, both sms, watsapp, email, Hassan just dey bombard me from all angle. even when i come dey shout for Hassan, i was so impressed at his reaction. he will never talk back rudely to you even when you are (unjustifiably) angry with him. he will still try and calm you down and reassure you. infact make i stop this story here for now.....watch out for part 2 of this story......in part 2, you will know more details of this wonderful man Hassan, including the fact that he delivered my car to me in ph at no cost to me....yes o! i no pay for delivery to ph.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
sawyerrola:

When the guy delivered my car, he even took a photograph of his food etc. His update no be here.
Wonderful job, mr Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks

hassrash:

Budget 1.5m
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2016
abron25:
Thanks

You highly welcome
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanking God always
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
segzy14:

When the guy delivered my car, he even took a photograph of his food etc. His update no be here.
Wonderful job, mr Hassan.

Thanking God always..
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
We are always at your service
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
opppssss
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here are some pictures of the car/suv which Hassan delivered to different client with original custom duty paper in there Door step
You dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non a demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle with 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairalander can testify to it !!!!!!
our good work as promote us in Dealing with different people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone so far and wide on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Cotonou #+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers..

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
make enquiries.....!!!
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:46am On Jun 25, 2016
We keep Thanking God always in our business, our intending customers we are waiting for you to come and do business with us ,we are Tested and Trusted and we are ready to work with your budget!

we wil help you to get a cheap clean grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market as you can see some of our good work which we've deliver to good peolpe of nairaland.

its your turn now to patronize us we promise you a fear deal!!!!!

Tell:08035781822

New pin:2B666163

Whatsapp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and God bless you all.

HASSAN.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2016
keep the call coming
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Tell :08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line :+22962537991

Pin:2b666163‎

Whatsapp:08035781822.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hellllooooooo..........................
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2016
its a bright sunday morning we wish all our client a best of the day

with warmth regards

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2016
its a bright sunday morning we wish all our clien the best of the day

with warmth regards

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Make enqiuries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
ayenikunle:
So, my custom papers were put to test yesterday after almost a year of getting a car through Mr hassan along Efon Erio Ekiti road, one corner like that, u wont expect heavily armed customs officials to be... I was scared as this was d 1st time customs asked for my papers... their oga walked up to me and politely requested for my papers, luckily I had a fotocopy... the guy thoroughly checked the papers for few minutes and gave it back to me without me stepping out of the car! Custom papers frm Mr hassan are truely genuine!
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good afternoon the nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.