Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,774 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones (731 Views)

See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by binoosmart(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chinese e-commerce leader Alibaba Group
Holding Ltd and state-owned China Telecom Corp
Ltd have tied up to sell inexpensive smartphones
aimed at boosting mobile commerce in smaller
cities and rural areas.

The phones, dubbed "Tianyi Taobao Shopping
Handsets", will come installed with either an app
for easy access to Alibaba's flagship Taobao online
shopping platform or its home-grown YunOS
mobile operating system, it said in a statement late
on Friday. Buyers will be eligible for four months
of free 2G data service.

The partnership is a bid to deepen Alibaba's e-
commerce base in less see full story here. www.rollinggist.com/2015/04/alibaba-china-telecom-tie-up-to-sell.html
Re: Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by Nabfresh(m): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Is there anyway i can earn some change from making referrals/adverts for you?
Re: Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by binoosmart(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Nabfresh:
Is there anyway i can earn some change from making referrals/adverts for you?
Are you a blogger or what?
Re: Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by Nabfresh(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
no Sir,am not a blogger buh i can make referrals and also adverts for you if you don't mind in exchange for some bucks.
Re: Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by binoosmart(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nabfresh:
no Sir,am not a blogger buh i can make referrals and also adverts for you if you don't mind in exchange for some bucks.

Okay that's great but no company can give such task if you are not a Blogger so you got to be a blogger befor. You can be trusted as for me mine. Is to spread theier news and have my own cash contact me on Whatsapp if you are willing to start a highly prOfessional And profitable Blogger and if you want to be a contributor on my blog www.RollingGist.Com I can give you the. Chanse. My Whatsapp is 08168374589
Re: Good News Importers Alibaba, China Telecom Just Team Up To Sell Smartphones by Nabfresh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
will go for the contributions then,if you don't mind Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Good Money With Whatspp Per Day / Business / Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.