Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge (2073 Views)

Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing / Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by cj4someone(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Recently, I attended a workshop on the above topic: “How to Earn a Living from Your Computer Knowledge” on invitation. When I received the text my eyes grew wide. And I took time to read every word of the text. Then I rushed off to my calendar to circle the seminar date.

As a computer enthusiast, I was curious to learn all there is to know about this topic. So I eagerly waited for the D-day.

Finally, the day came and I went.

And some of the ways discussed in the seminar include: Graphic Design, Web design, Multimedia and Video Editing, Software and Hardware Maintenance, Computer Networking, Computer Vending, and Internet Marketing.

The participants could not contain their happiness for exposing them to such huge money-making opportunities, as they took turns to give their vote of thanks.

But the truth is that: to profit from those areas mentioned, you will have to commit time, money and a lot of work to grow your skill to some expert level.

There, in the seminar, I made an observation: I observed that the training didn’t include ways people with only some basic computer skills can also earn a living with their computer knowledge.

And because I have been earning some cash with my basic computer knowledge since 2011, I resolved to write something for those who only have basic computer skills and who may be interested in earning with it while they work to advance their computer skills (like I’m doing!).

So I ended up writing about three (3) simple ways anyone can adopt and begin to cash in on their basic computer knowledge.

Read more: http://www.okaforchijioke.com/cj/specialreport
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by bigt2(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is it for free?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by cj4someone(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
bigt2:
Is it for free?

Just a little commitment.

But I bet you will write me a thank-you letter for making this available.
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by bigt2(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
cj4someone:

Just a little commitment.

But I bet you will write me a thank-you letter for making this available.
no thanks. I already know five ways.
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by Nabfresh(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
please i beg you,make the report free for us atleast a gratitude afterwards will be more presentable,try making it free please,atleast for us to testify to its authenticity and possibly make referrals
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by Ben1975(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2015
HI

If this course is good don't be afraid to invest a little in your future most people online don't make any money because they refuse to put their hands in their pockets and pay for things that could potentially grow them a residual income for life.

There are many ways to make money that don't cost, especially online ventures but what you give up in money you must make up for with effort and time.

Nothing good is ever totally free - but if its for a better future its worth it

I started web development just after I finished secondary school in 1998 and I have been an professional online marketer since January 2013

Ben Ajose

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by Ben1975(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Are they making you a good residual income that you can retire on?

bigt2:
no thanks. I already know five ways.
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by ultrazone(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Can u give concrete proofs?
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by cj4someone(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
ultrazone:
Can u give concrete proofs?
Concrete proofs about the three models i discussed are all around you. They are practical things YOU see folks do. Problem is most times we so focus on big things such that we do not see the great potentials of seemingly small things.
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by bigt2(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Ben1975:
Are they making you a good residual income that you can retire on?

even more than that
Re: How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge by Ben1975(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
If that is true then I am very happy for you - most people wont reach that point because they are sceptical about making money online and they don't won' t to invest time (or to a lesser extent money) into a something that could benefit them for years to come.

Its a shame.

Your website doesn't load

(1) (Reply)

Is Internet Business Real? / Repair Of Water Dispenser / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.