Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? (7088 Views)

Seven Ways To Deal With Overthinking / How To Deal With Self Regret, Self Doubt And Self Pity / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo....azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
I noticed that when I told my friends that I'm considering braces to get rid of the small gaps in my teeth most told me I'm crazy and it's beautiful while some were indifferent and others encouraged it. I know some aspects of beauty can be cultural so I ask here. Do you think front teeth gaps are attractive or something that should be fixed?
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its rare..and it makes sum ladies more beautiful when they put on a smile
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by tinuolababy(f): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
I cnt trade mine for a million dollars smiley smiley wink
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Ruq: 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
I hate'em. A lady once told me she likes it cuz when she kisses, she slides her tongue in them.
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by zigger(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
They say any naija girl with front gap teeths are more attractive and beautiful but i will soon get rid of ma own
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
zigger:
They say any naija girl with front gap teeths are more attractive and beautiful but i will soon get rid of ma own

Why? Isn't it the same for men?
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
it's good.. but if it's too wide.. not good.
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Skillfullulu(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2015
As time goes on when one Is aging the teeth will loose its beauty, it won't allow lips close.
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by zigger(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2015
SunshineNYC:

Why? Isn't it the same for men?
dunno abt d men but i also hÀve them
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
My dentist offered to close mine as a child and my mother was offended. I think it's African culture. In East africa we believe it to be a sign of luck. I've heard a woman with a gap tooth has high sexual appetite. I've got dimples to add to my gap and it's beautiful when I smile grin
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Deejavuu(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:
My dentist offered to close mine as a child and my mother was offended. I think it's African culture. In East africa we believe it to be a sign of luck. I've heard a woman with a gap tooth has high sexual appetite. I've got dimples to add to my gap and it's beautiful when I smile grin

Gimme dimples embarassed.

Whispers to her* i already have diastema wink

How'syou? Missed you mention slept off
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Gimme dimples embarassed.

Whispers to her* i already have diastema wink

How'syou? Missed you mention slept off

Hello sweetie pie kiss

Is diasterma gap tooth?

You teaching me big words lil sis grin

Happy Sunday
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:
Oya smile let's see
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Deejavuu(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Hello sweetie pie kiss

Is diasterma gap tooth?

You teaching me big words lil sis grin

Happy Sunday

Hey dear cheesy. Yeah it is.

"Bigwords" for you. Ssshhh you know that's a lie wink

embarassedwhispers again amma grown chick
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hey dear cheesy. Yeah it is.

"Bigwords" for you. Ssshhh you know that's a lie wink

embarassedwhispers again amma grown chick

Lol! *whispers how grown*

I'm sure you're still younger than me cheesy
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
Oya smile let's see

grin see pearly whites
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I actually like mine grin
My aunt says its the only similarity I have with my mom's side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Deejavuu(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! *whispers how grown*

I'm sure you're still younger than me cheesy

cheesy cheesy embarassed

Maybe But not lil tongue

See you have left romanceland. Lol
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy cheesy embarassed

Maybe But not lil tongue

See you have left romanceland. Lol

Lol yeah I'm enjoying all nl has to offer. Can't deal with them lil boys hun. Ignorance can rub off on a sister if we're not carefull grin

Ha so you're still my bby sister tongue
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Deejavuu(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol yeah I'm enjoying all nl has to offer. Can't deal with them lil boys hun. Ignorance can rub off on a sister if we're not carefull grin

Ha so you're still my bby sister tongue

Yeah you're so right. Just read thier ignorance laugh it out and move on to better topics. smiley

Hmmm! sssshh don't say it out loud tongue wink
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Fulaman198(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm not a fan of gap teeth. I'm a fan of white teeth though
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

I've heard about it being a sign of luck and of having a high sexual drive too. I've also heard its a sign of fertility.
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fulaman198:
I'm not a fan of gap teeth. I'm a fan of white teeth though

What about beautiful, straight pearly whites with a nice small gap? Does the gap take away from everything else?
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
sassychic:
I actually like mine grin
My aunt says its the only similarity I have with my mom's side

You know I kinda like mine too but the pressure to have straight, perfect teeth is real. Especially since I live in the U.S. People here aren't fans of the gap.

1 Like

Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by Fulaman198(m): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2015
SunshineNYC:

What about beautiful, straight pearly whites with a nice small gap? Does the gap take away from everything else?

As long as the gap isn't too much, it's ok. Fulani people really care about their teeth you know, so I'm not used to the whole gap thing ROFL.
Re: What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? by SunshineNYC(f): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

As long as the gap isn't too much, it's ok. Fulani people really care about their teeth you know, so I'm not used to the whole gap thing ROFL.

grin You know you're wrong for that one lol gap teeth have nothing to do with care.

(1) (Reply)

The Annang People Of Akwa Ibom State / Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically / Is Black Really Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.