Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment (12721 Views)

Search For Inner Upliftment / Is Seed Sowing A Groung For Financial Upliftment? / The Last Chapter Of Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by 2Blessed2stress: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2015
I just took my time to make this selection. Gospel Reggae will bring a revolution to the gospel music industry in Nigeria and Africa at large.

The Lion ===== Lloyd Brown
Let Jah be praised ==== Jah Cure
Salvation ===== Junior Kelly
World Gone Crazy ==== Admiral Tibett
Jah Love Lifted Me ==== Mikie Spice
Thank You ==== Chevelle Franklin and Lady G
Mekey Burn ==== Richie Spice
Never Dis De Man ==== Sanchez
Every Knee Shall Bow ==== Garney Silk, C Chaplin and Cocoa Tea
Give Jah Praise ===== Glen Washington
Moving On ===== Glen Washington
Day of Rejoicing ==== Glen Washington
Too Blessed ===== Mykel Rose
So much thing to say ==== Miky Spice
Destiny ==== Buju Banton
He will restore ==== Osmond Collins
Storm is Over ==== Don Campbell
Why worry about them when you can pray ==== Culture
Smile ===== Junior Kelly
Prayer is the Key ==== Yellow Man.
Forward Up ==== Brent Dowe

For more visit http://seedofessence..com/2015/04/21-gospel-reggae-songs-for-your-soul.html And let us know you thoughts on this genre of music.
Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by imbless: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2015
majek fashek: righteousness

1 Like

Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by Hopez456(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks Op. A die hard lover of raggae. Pls include majek fashek Holy spirit, righteousness, revelation
Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by mcfynest(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Majek fashek- jar people, religion is politics, holy spirit and spirit of live

I listen to all his songs plus BOB Marley's
Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by Hopez456(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
mcfynest:
Majek fashek- jar people, religion is politics, holy spirit and spirit of live

I listen to all his songs plus BOB Marley's
Spirit of love, my ringtone. heard love and affection? That guy is wow!
Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by mcfynest(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hopez456:
Spirit of love, my ringtone. heard love and affection? That guy is wow!

Nah....i have not heard it o. Can i get em? This is a screenshot of some of my collections

Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by Hopez456(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
mcfynest:

Nah....i have not heard it o. Can i get em? This is a screenshot of some of my collections
This is scanty Bro. Majek got more than that. will later list them out for u they're on the net just Google search.
Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by mcfynest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hopez456:
This is scanty Bro. Majek got more than that. will later list them out for u they're on the net just Google search.

Yea....Thanks bro. Got nore though; that is just a part ny fone screen can accept.

Googling them all now

1 Like

Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by Hopez456(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
mcfynest:

Spirit of love,
Holy spirit,
hotel California
Kpangolo
Ina new york
little patience
I am not afraid
I am not tired
promised land
police brutality
Genesis
Power of a woman
spirit of love
So long
Josiah king of kings
Smooth criminal
Jah revelation -released in 2011.
These are just some. Google search Majek fashek songs, can't remember the site I downloaded them from.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by 2Blessed2stress: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2015
It's all good. I will add Majek Fashek in the next selections. A good Naija representation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / Is The Bible Complete? / 50 Questions Christians Cannot Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.