Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them (36344 Views)

5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by ArcToyin(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
abi na.. even in WWE.. you're going to know who you're fighting before the times comes
u deserve a medal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abi Mo tin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by SuperSuave(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
Your signature.. na french?
looks more like hausa
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by SuperSuave(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Op are u DAT Ciroma Chukuma Adekunle Many have been looking for ??
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by MrCEO69(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:
Me I no de TURN over o!! Na just peep I de peep![quote]

[quote author=Thugnificient post=33127200] Your signature.. na french?
it definitely HAUSA
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Austin234(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do they even later ask u to turn over at d end of d day. Every thing is at ur discretion to avoid being WAEC customer all d year

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Burntcoal(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
y won't we open. everyone wants to see the theory aspect. dats d koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by adufeadee(f): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Op are u DAT Ciroma Chukuma Adekunle Many have been looking for ??
Hahahahahahaha. U re not serious at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
In those days I used to think there were answers at the back cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by minimoha: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
i remembered when an instruction says read all questions b4 answering any and funny enough d questns simple die almost everybody don dey tick - obj questn - na so d last questn says do not attempt any....omo c failure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by dunwun: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
I followed it.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by yemi15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
Ciroma-Hausa
Chukwuma-Yoruba
Adekunle-Yoruba
i'm not multi tribe o

Lmao at your thugnificient moniker, boondocks bro grin
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by LockDown69(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
@times I wonder How some posts make front page. I can't see $h!t!! angry
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
softnipples:
lolz cheesy
Pls edit your signature to read; "yesu masoyina. Babu wanda zai raba ni da kai". Oya tank me grin

Nagode!! Ba iyare na ne, shi ya sa....
(just read am as e sound for ear tongue )
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by jamillion: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Even robot will not follow......robot will be like ' program error' turning to d nxt page
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
yemi15:

Lmao at your thugnificient moniker, boondocks bro grin
yeah.. and i'm still fighting with gangstalicious
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by pappyshun(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Useless JAMB!Dey just fall my hand sha!My invigilator insisted we my read instructions on the cover page of question paper before anything so as a sharp guy like me and other fellow nairalanders i quickly spotted 3hrs 30mins and immediately below it i saw instruction.I told myself kai JAMB don suffer 3hrs 30mis to digest instructions alone?Whao!Surely this is gonna be our last attempt.After spending the above mentioned time memorising the instructions suddenly i heard stop everybody..I smiled cos i felt now i can start with question 1 of my english essay.My guy GEJ was at that point begging Mr Iku for more time.I thought within me this silly guy wan Bleep up..It was then i realised JAMB had misled me.Now how do i defend my genius status before vero my babe?What do i tell my community that contributed to buy my form?

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by theophilus2007: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Many didn't get what they want all in the name of
can this be possible. We've had more students from
different state that have tried us and now in the
school of their choice doing the course of their
choice. Admission is certain and sure since you go
through the right channel. Mr Theo Sure is here is
put smile to the long waiting students that haven't
gotten admission yet. Just call and I believe you
will get relaxed when you finish talking with you.
Here are the schools for admission that we have
sure link for....LASU, YABATECH, UNILAG,
FUNAAB, MAPOLY, TASUED, UNILORIN, KWARA
POLY, RUFUS GIWA POLY, UNIOSUN, DELSU,
IMSU, AAU, UNIJOS, UNIPORT and to mention
are few.....if we don't have link for any school you
call us on, I will tell u immediately. Call..MR THEO.
07069517610. Note...past questions are available
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by souljaboi51(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
and this made fp how? oh dear undecided
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by fpeter(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
The earlier you knew your chances, the better for you. So you could start networking immediately b4 the classroom is calm.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by DONOCHAS(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
Ciroma-Hausa
Chukwuma-Yoruba
Adekunle-Yoruba
i'm not multi tribe o
Chukwuma is an igbo name meaning God knows.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by fathomberry: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
This too made front page? undecided
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by zxcv008: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Shey make i wait all things wey i don read make them disappear never...
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Molz(m): 2:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Oyecute:
E fit be sey a timed letter bomb has been wired to d oda side ... Person need know b4 d tym weh d kasala go burst nah !

BROS YOU DULL WELL WELL OHH.....
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Oyecute(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Molz:

BROS YOU DULL WELL WELL OHH.....
Na why dem gimme 1-1 tribal mark for cheek nah !!!
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2015
DONOCHAS:
Chukwuma is an igbo name meaning God knows.
That's not what i wanted to write.. you should know i made a mistake.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by jvera(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2015
do not write on the margin....students go still write
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Wislet(f): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2015
minimoha:
I remember when an instruction went 'Read all questions b4 answering any, and funny enough the questions were so simple that almost everybody had begun ticking - objective question - then last questn read 'Do not attempt any'....omo see failure
classic!

Lol
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by theophilus2007: 10:57pm On May 06, 2015
List of basic requirements for UNILORIN Post UTME 2015 1) To qualify for the UNILORIN post UTME exam, you must have sat for any of the O’ Level exams either with your released result or your awaiting result and already meet up with the school’s minimum cut-off mark for your course in JAMB. 2) UNILORIN post UTME exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT). 3) There are going to be 50 questions and the test will last for 25-30minutes. 4) The questions will mostly be categorized into 5 parts which are: English Lang., Mathematics, Biology, General Questions (with Geography having higher priority) and Current Affairs. 5) Generally, UNILORIN doesn’t have a specific proportion with which the subjects and accompanying questions are given to candidates which means a candidate may have the afore-listed subjects in the proportion/ratio 20:10:5:7:8 (i.e English Lang.= 20, Mathematics=10, Biology=5, General Question=7, Current Affairs=cool while another candidate will have his/her combination in the ratio 15:4:8:17:6 and so on which means the proportion varies from candidate to candidate. However, one thing is certain; you will be provided with 50 questions in total. 6) UNILORIN does not test how much you know about the department or faculty you are coming in for. That has been taken care of in your O’ levels and in your JAMB. 7) No official date has been announced for the sale of the post- UTME form by the school, but we are guessing one month or more from the time of this post. cool The date for the commencement of the sale of the post UTME forms would be posted in the dailies, the school website and some other websites on of which will surely be Pulse.ng 9) No official price for the school’s post UTME form has been announced yet but it should be between N3000 and N4000 because last year’s price was N3000 and it was N2000 in the previous year. 10) The form will be purchased online on the school website using either the Verve or Master Card payment platforms. PLEASE NOTE THAT FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WEBSITE. 11) As is the practice of all Nigerian Federal Universities, UNILORIN also gives higher priority to candidates in her catchment area. So you should not be surprised if you score 220 in JAMB and 80% in the post UTME and you’re not admitted but someone else with a score of 200 in JAMB and 60% in the post UTME gains admission. 12) UNILORIN catchment areas are: The Middle Belt States which are Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Benue, Nasarawa, etc. Some of the South Western states are also considered in some cases. 13) The UNILORIN post UTME cut off mark is generally 50% except for the highly competitive courses which are between 60% to 70%. So if you score anything less than 50% in the post UTME exam, your chances of getting admitted are slim to none. 14) All that is required of you on the day of the exam is your printout and a pen to sign the attendance. 15) Your result will be sent to you via text message so be sure of the phone number you will provide while doing your registration although it will also be available on the school website. 16) A text message will be sent to you if you have been offered admission or by checking the school website. 17) Religion is not a basis for admission into UNILORIN. 18) UNILORIN provides two centers for the post UTME exam which are the Lagos center at Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja and the other center at the school premises in Ilorin. You are to choose one of these centers for your exam. 19) UNILORIN remedial students will also have to sit for the post UTME because it increases their chances of being offered their desired courses although what actually qualifies them for admission is meeting up with the minimum 50% pass in their courses but this does not guarantee that they would be offered their desired courses. More info... Call Mr Theo Sure. 07069517610

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.