Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. (6156 Views)

M / Granite Stone/ Chippings Supply In And Around Abuja / Floor Washing Machine Formarble,granite & Tiles,available For Lease/partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. by UncleSam007: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Granite Chippings supply Directly from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State to Enugu and Anambra State.

We are a private building materials sales and supply company with offices in Ebonyi and Enugu State Nigeria. We supply all types of Granite Chippings, plaster sand, sharp sand, Red laterat.

We also supply Cements and Iron Rod in picses and tonage via our kanyata Enugu state office.

Are you Undertaking a Major Construction Project. Do you want to Buy High Quality Granite Chippings Materials and have them delivered to your site on schedule, directly from the Quarry. 

Then call Me on 08065986132

We are your one stop shop for building materials.

Our Products Include:

GRANITE/STONE MATERIALS:
- 0 - 5mm (Dust)
- 5 - 15mm (1/2 Inch)
- 15 - 22mm (3/4 Inch)
- 36 - 55mm (Extra-Large)              
- 55Xmm (Hard Core)
- 100 - 300mm (Hard Core)

SAND:
- Sharp Sand
- Plaster/White Sand
- Fillings/Red laterat Sand and Robles 

IRON RODS:
- 6mm
- 8mm
- 10mm
- 12mm
- 16mm
- 20mm
- 25mm

CEMENT:
- Dangote Cement
- Unicem Cement
- Ibeto Cement
-
-
we also do bulk cement supply on request:

Our prices are very moderate and competetive and delivery is swift.

We look forward to doing business with serious minded Individuals and firms.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Intrested parties can contact me via

Samuel O.A
Sales Manager.

Re: Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. by UncleSam007: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2015
More pics. We have Enough stock with five (5) quarries in Ebonyi State and Abia State.
We can supply as much as 29 Trailers per day, other this being equal.

CALL HOT LINE. 08065986132.

Re: Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. by UncleSam007: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you Building your dream house this Season.

We supply Granite Stones Directly from Ebonyi State to all parts of Abia State, Enugu state, Anambra State, Imo State, Ebonyi State, Rivers State, Delta State and Bayelsa State.

Crush Rock Industries Quarry in Ishiagu, Ebonyi state is the largest producers of quality granite stone in the entire south eastern Nigeria and the Niger delta region for the past 35 years. We are a dedicated supplier of Granite/Chippings Material and other quarry products, with a reputable name in the Quarry business. Our company has a reputation for timely delivering quality products, once the financial aspects have been sorted out. We operate 4 different quarries in Ebonyi state and have a product reserve of more than 10 THOUSAND Tones. We can supply as much as 50 Trucks of granite Stones in a day.
We lift our materials directly from the quarry via our fleet of dedicated Tipper and Trailer Trucks and deliver to your site.
Our services have been designed to offer services to a wide range of clientele,
Are you Undertaking a Major Construction Project. Do you want to Buy High Quality Granite stone Materials and have them delivered to your site on schedule, directly from the Quarry.

Then call Me on: 08065986132
Granite Materials is an essential product needed in all construction projects, it is for this reason, we see it as our duty as a company, to provide Quality quarry products.
Our Products Include:

GRANITE/STONE MATERIALS:

- 0 - 5mm (Stone Dust)
- 5 - 15mm ( Half Inch)
- 15 - 22mm (Three Quarter)
- 36 - 55mm (Extra-Large)
- 55Xmm (Hard Core)
- 100 - 300mm (Hard Core)

Our prices are very moderate and delivery is swift.

We look forward to doing business with serious minded Individuals and firms.

Thank You for your Time and Consideration
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Interested parties can contact me via

Mr Samuel
Sales Manager.
Ventro Quarry Services
Re: Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. by louken(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
At what price will you deliver 30 tons of granite to Oko in Anambra State?
Re: Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. by Samdo4life(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
My name sake how can I do business with ur company I like to be a marketer of this ur granite business mine number is 07034793084

(1) (Reply)

Cool Champala Bead Bags Available For Delivery In Lagos / I Need Pos Machines For Vending Recharge Cards / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.