Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Should I Join Them? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Join Them? (441 Views)

Can I Join The Force With Phd? / Can I Join These Professional Bodies Without Being Employed? / Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Join Them? by ConfessionsNgr: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
I really need help in making a decision, but I want anybody reading this to put his or herself in my shoes before judging or rendering advice. I graduated in 2009, with a 2-1 in electrical engineering. Five years after service, I am yet to get a job and I still live with my parents. Even my junior brother that finished service last year now lives on his own. My situation is so embarrassing to me, sometimes I just hate life. One of my closest pals back in school rides a car (evil spirit), and he is doing fine. I approached him for help, and most times he does give me money. He told me he doubts if I can do what he does. He is into smuggling cars into the country from Cotonou. My driving skills is five-star and I feel like joining them. He once told me of a time when a car his partner was driving during a hot chase by the custom patrol team, once summersaulted. The guy died on the spot. The job is very risky, but the gain involved is a lot. I am making plans to join, but an oath must be taken, and that is where the problem is for me. Anyone that wants to join his crew must swear an oath of secrecy, in order not to reveal secrets anyhow when caught or in some other cases. If you were in my shoes, what will you do?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/67/should-i-join-them

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
Re: Should I Join Them? by alterswerve(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
If I say yhu shu join, when vhe money comes, I wee nor see yhu again, so, DON'T JOIN

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Android Developer In 4 Weeks / Historical Nigeria V India, 99-1 / Hi, I'm New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.