Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah (27745 Views)

New Converted Muslimah / Can A Muslimah Touch A Man She Is Bethrothed To? / Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by abduldope(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2015
Blazinraj01:
The World is big Enough. smiley
all the best then

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by DMainMan: 9:27am On May 01, 2015
@all.

Of course, these are not what is acceptable for Muslim Women in Islam but still better than nothing.

However, do u think everyone is opportune to have good Islamic childhood background where wearing trousers and scarves were certified by their parents.

Do u know some actually think covering the hair by any means is only what is accepted not minding wearing tight-fitting clothes.

Now after knowing the truth, do you think it is easy to just change them to wear Jalibab straight away. Do you expect a new convert of Islam to start wearing Jalibab once they have converted.

Everything should b done stepwisely. In no time, once their iman rises, they will advance to Hijabite to Niqab to Jalibite to Eleha (lol).

MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS OUR SISTERS. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRYING ESPECIALLY IN THIS BIASED WORLD OF TODAY. PARADISE WILL BE OUR ABODE. AMIN. BARKA JUM'AH EVERYONE.

5 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ademoladeji(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2015
Blazinraj01:
I shake my head for you too. I don't dress this way nor do I wear jilbab and I am improving. You talk of how a muslim lady should dress but you can't mention the specific clothing. This is what I hear everyday
Keep improving jare my dear...
Whn ladies put on skimpy dresses that expose their bodies, we tend to appreciate dem.
Whn some try to improve by covering all their parts buh with a lil tight fittings, we scream HARAM...
What abt we guys that hv our trouser below or ankle n sweeping the floor? Is that Islamic?
Is social network islamic? Is the various music we listen to islamic? Is havin bf n gf islamic?
Just try to keep your good work going n stop listening to those condemning you.
God bless you ma

3 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by tintingz(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2015
Hypocrisy is this thread.

What's so bad in this classy, stylish dresses.

I thought Islam is also about the past, present and future?

Not everyone Islamic background or knowledge are the same even the Arabs are now stylish in their dressings.

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
laykorn:
I and all the other muslims on here know that ruling by the strict islamic sense, these dresses branded as stylish, trendy and bla bla bla bla are not even at all clothes for the muslim woman. I am not a fanatic, but I should never be a hypocrite. Any woman who wears this is practically naked, as much as Islam is concerned.

These should not be branded to the world as islamic. These clothes have nothing to do with the Islam I am practising. It's high-time we stopped being stupid apologetic to the world. If we can't feel proud enough to show the world what is ours, then let us not be degraded to the point where we brand what is not ours ours to the world.

If you're a muslim, I'm sure you understand me.

Well said...
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by tintingz(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2015
DMainMan:
@all.

Of course, these are not what is acceptable for Muslim Women in Islam but still better than nothing.

However, do u think everyone is opportune to have good Islamic childhood background where wearing trousers and scarves were certified by their parents.

Do u know some actually think covering the hair by any means is only what is accepted not minding wearing tight-fitting clothes.

Now after knowing the truth, do you think it is easy to just change them to wear Jalibab straight away. Do you expect a new convert of Islam to start wearing Jalibab once they have converted.

Everything should b done stepwisely. In no time, once their iman rises, they will advance to Hijabite to Niqab to Jalibite to Eleha (lol).

MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS OUR SISTERS. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRYING ESPECIALLY IN THIS BIASED WORLD OF TODAY. PARADISE WILL BE OUR ABODE. AMIN. BARKA JUM'AH EVERYONE.

Nice one. smiley
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 9:47am On May 01, 2015
None of the above clothings meet the criteria for the female dressing in Islam

Abu Hurayrah related that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not seen: men with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike the people, and women who are clothed but naked, walking with an enticing gait, with something like the humps of camels on their heads. They will not enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, and its fragrance can be smelled from such and such a distance.”

2 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 9:51am On May 01, 2015
tintingz:

Not everyone Islamic background or knowledge are the same even the Arabs are now stylish in their dressings.
Islaam is not about the Arabs, neither is it practised with respect to whatever the arabs do, the standards and tenets of Islaam can be found in it's sharia, whenever you want to check if anything is islamic or not, measure it with the sharia.
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by Blazinraj01(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

Whn ladies put on skimpy dresses that expose their bodies, we tend to appreciate dem.
Whn some try to improve by covering all their parts buh with a lil tight fittings, we scream HARAM...
What abt we guys that hv our trouser below or ankle n sweeping the floor? Is that Islamic?
Is social network islamic? Is the various music we listen to islamic? Is havin bf n gf islamic?
God bless you ma
Jazakumullahu Khair. I wonder. We are all doing the best we can in our little capacity and I believe we need to learn constructive criticism
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 10:01am On May 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

God bless you ma

A 'lil tight fitting' is Haram, take it or leave it. The shariah states that it MUST BE LOOSE !
The one that is trying should be encouraged but that doesn't change the standards of the sharia.

Is social network islamic? That question isn't worth an answer but I'll assume you don't know how such classifications are done. I'll ask you this question maybe it may help you, is talking islamic? When you get the answer to that, you may relate it but if you still can't figure, I may help you out.

Bf n gf is definitely haram, your trousers beyond d ankle is definitely and will be punished by the fire as stated by the Prophet, those doing these should fear Allaah but the fact that some people engage in some bad deeds is not and will not be an excuse in front of Allaah.

If Allaah asks you why you shave your beard and drag your garments below the ankle on the day of judgement, will you reply with "but some ppl drink alcohol and perform zina?

3 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by BillzCarter(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2015
You mirrored my thoughts...
elhakiimed:

some of your cloths are marvelous and I will like to have them for my sisters but some are rather haraam

look unacceptable brother clearly haram and will do more harm than good.

3 piece Assymetric Basic Loose top with leggings
and shawl

Assymetric Long Gown with shawl (doesn't come
with leggings)

the simple truth is any muslimah that wear the types of your cloths I stated above has going naked in Islamic sense.

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by personal59: 10:23am On May 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

God bless you ma

My brother thanks jare but sincerely u need to know more about your religion
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by xage(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2015
My wife should see this...especially the last set...

Some are revealing/transparent though, and may not be permissible

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by personal59: 10:25am On May 01, 2015
tintingz:

Hmm arab too are now stylish hmmm so where and wen is it said that u practise d religion based on what the Arab are doing. Abi is it not d now compromised arab u are talking abt dear what doesn't mk d religion better yesterday will never mk it better today rather it onl mk it worst

2 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by tintingz(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2015
dragnet:

Islaam is not about the Arabs, neither is it practised with respect to whatever the arabs do, the standards and tenets of Islaam can be found in it's sharia, whenever you want to check if anything is islamic or not, measure it with the sharia.
Then ask the Arabs if they don't know about Sharia?

Ofcourse Islam is not about the Arabs but the practice, dressing, names was rooted and started by the Arabs.
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by tintingz(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
personal59:

Hmm arab too are now stylish hmmm so where and wen is it said that u practise d religion based on what the Arab are doing. Abi is it not d now compromised arab u are talking abt dear what doesn't mk d religion better yesterday will never mk it better today rather it onl mk it worst
Read my comment above. smiley
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ollyroks: 10:35am On May 01, 2015
All the above clothes ain't Islamic... If at all a Muslim buys any of it, she must still use a correct hijab. .. wa Allahu a'lam

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ademoladeji(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2015
personal59:

My brother thanks jare but sincerely u need to know more about your religion
Islam is my religion... I know I still need to know more... It's encouragement that's needed not condemnation as most ppl do. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ademoladeji(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2015
dragnet:

A 'lil tight fitting' is Haram, take it or leave it. The shariah states that it MUST BE LOOSE !
The one that is trying should be encouraged but that doesn't change the standards of the sharia.

Is social network islamic? That question isn't worth an answer but I'll assume you don't know how such classifications are done. I'll ask you this question maybe it may help you, is talking islamic? When you get the answer to that, you may relate it but if you still can't figure, I may help you out.

Bf n gf is definitely haram, your trousers beyond d ankle is definitely and will be punished by the fire as stated by the Prophet, those doing these should fear Allaah but the fact that some people engage in some bad deeds is not and will not be an excuse in front of Allaah.

If Allaah asks you why you shave your beard and drag your garments below the ankle on the day of judgement, will you reply with "but some ppl drink alcohol and perform zina?
Thanks sir...
I really appreciate your comment...
All I was tryn to point out is that we are all tryin our best to do the right things as stated in the Quran n Hadith buh the least of what is needed is condemnation...
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ademoladeji(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Jazakumullahu Khair. I wonder. We are all doing the best we can in our little capacity and I believe we need to learn constructive criticism
Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran...
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 11:57am On May 01, 2015
tintingz:
Then ask the Arabs if they don't know about Sharia?

Ofcourse Islam is not about the Arabs but the practice, dressing, names was rooted and started by the Arabs.

You still don't get it. Rooted and started by the Arabs doesn't change what the Sharia says, I repeat, stop judging by the arabs they're humans and can err at anyime.
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by dragnet: 11:59am On May 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

Thanks sir...
I really appreciate your comment...
All I was tryn to point out is that we are all tryin our best to do the right things as stated in the Quran n Hadith buh the least of what is needed is condemnation...

Your point is well understood but stating the facts of how things should be shouldn't be misconstrued as condemnation.
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
laykorn:
I and all the other muslims on here know that ruling by the strict islamic sense, these dresses branded as stylish, trendy and bla bla bla bla are not even at all clothes for the muslim woman. I am not a fanatic, but I should never be a hypocrite. Any woman who wears this is practically naked, as much as Islam is concerned.

These should not be branded to the world as islamic. These clothes have nothing to do with the Islam I am practising. It's high-time we stopped being stupid apologetic to the world. If we can't feel proud enough to show the world what is ours, then let us not be degraded to the point where we brand what is not ours ours to the world.

If you're a muslim, I'm sure you understand me.

Please can you specify the exact outfits the quran says a woman should wear?
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
abduldope:
madam pls gv me breathing space... Abt ur question go back to my post av modify it jst 4 u #jumat-kareem
Brother,comm'on,you don't have to be rude naa
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by abduldope(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2015
zeezzy:
Brother,comm'on,you don't have to be rude naa
pls i respect women a lot so dunno wt u are saying
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by ademoladeji(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2015
dragnet:

Your point is well understood but stating the facts of how things should be shouldn't be misconstrued as condemnation.
Thanks a lot
Well noted!
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by adeniyi00(m): 5:39am On May 02, 2015
I cant belief this thread did nt pass two pages, few ladies comented on it, you guys chased them away wt ur condemnation. I repeat again, these group of outfit are better and still preferable that wat majority of our muslim ladies are wearing.
I ask myself this question wont i be happy if all muslim ladies in my campus put on these? the answer is yes. I hardly seee any lady dress close to islamic way here.

1 Like

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by DMainMan: 9:18am On May 02, 2015
adeniyi00:
I cant belief this thread did nt pass two pages, few ladies comented on it, you guys chased them away wt ur condemnation. I repeat again, these group of outfit are better and still preferable that wat majority of our muslim ladies are wearing.
I ask myself this question wont i be happy if all muslim ladies in my campus put on these? the answer is yes. I hardly seee any lady dress close to islamic way here.

nyc 1. i still dont get y most people arent realistic and love condemning.

how many muslim ladies in Nigeria wear close to this. I do say it is a gradual process. d level of iman, societal pressure and many more affect the ladies.
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by kemiola89(f): 7:40pm On May 03, 2015
I see nothing wrong with some of those dresses when worn with a bigger Hijab by a striving Muslimah but as usual, peepz always quick to condemn anything. Besides, what do you all think those niqqabi/hijabbi sisters wear underneath their hijab?

Well, why am I not surprise? Women mode of dressing has always been the focal point for discussion by brothers on this section. They mostly turn a blind eyes to their fellow brothers that dresses in an 'unsunnatic' way.

4 Likes

Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by Gcool2(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2015
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by Amuj: 9:14am On May 13, 2015
AnasCollections:
Assymetric Long Gown with shawl (doesn't come with leggings)

Price: #7800

Colors: Beige and Blue
R dse clothes rily Islamic
Re: For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah by DMainMan: 7:18am On May 17, 2015
kemiola89:
I see nothing wrong with some of those dresses when worn with a bigger Hijab by a striving Muslimah but as usual, peepz always quick to condemn anything. Besides, what do you all think those niqqabi/hijabbi sisters wear underneath their hijab?

Well, why am I not surprise? Women mode of dressing has always been the focal point for discussion by brothers on this section. They mostly turn a blind eyes to their fellow brothers that dresses in an 'unsunnatic' way.

nyx 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Means Of Overcoming Life Troubles / Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? / The Thigh Is ‘awrah: So A Man Should Keep It Covered And Not Wear Shorts That ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.