Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 (906 Views)

Share Your 2016 Experience And 2017 Expectations / What Are Your 2016 Expectations. / Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by johnnobles: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
OK. Good day guys, I really want to know if am doing well and I need you to be constructive in your comment as it used for my personal appraisal (it may equally help some nairalanders in there personal assessment). I will be 40 this year. What is your expectations and achievements of a 40 years old man. Oya lets go there...
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by Tundeiab(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
A man at 40 ought to have gotten married, built a house and have at least a car for the family.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by johnnobles: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tundeiab:
A man at 40 ought to have gotten married, built a house and have at least a car for the family.

This I have achieved
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by Tundeiab(m): 4:08am On Apr 27, 2015
johnnobles:

This I have achieved
It's ok to say you have done well then.

What you should pursue now is to build an empire for your kids and wife so that even when you are no longer around, they won't have any reason to experience lack.

No matter how much you earn in terms of salary you can never achieve this.It can be done through putting a structure on ground that will be bringing in money whether you are there or not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my bros, God shall give you good health and happiness to enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by johnnobles: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Tundeiab:
It's ok to say you have done well then.

What you should pursue now is to build an empire for your kids and wife so that even when you are no longer around, they won't have any reason to experience lack.

No matter how much you earn in terms of salary you can never achieve this.It can be done through putting a structure on ground that will be bringing in money whether you are there or not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my bros, God shall give you good health and happiness to enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Amen. Thanks I appreciate your effort towards my request. Honestly having a business of my own is giving me sleepless night as I don't know what to venture into. I think I need help in that regard. Tunde if u can be of help I wouldn't mind
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by Tundeiab(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
johnnobles:

Amen. Thanks I appreciate your effort towards my request. Honestly having a business of my own is giving me sleepless night as I don't know what to venture into. I think I need help in that regard. Tunde if u can be of help I wouldn't mind
I will advice you go into what you love doing.if you enjoy impacting know you can open a school. You can also venture into rice whole sale sales.

Just go for what gives you the "rush"
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
johnnobles:

You can add value to that pko you have by making your own soap..
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
johnnobles:

I know you don't make much selling pko.. Do you? It is further processing that fetches you that money... You can make an average of about 15k on a drum.. If you convert that to soap, vegetable oil, margarine, etc.. You make lots of money
Re: What Are Your Expectations For Me @ 40 by solreb: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

You can add value to that pko you have by making your own soap..

I need more buyers for my Pko. Please can you refer some that you help to setup soap biz, I can be reached on 08032372245 ( WhatsApp/call)

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Over 400 MTN Spam Messages In 8hrs And Still Counting.... / 4paws Dog Training Centre / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant With Meek Mill’s Baby ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.