Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? (434 Views)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by cupidhero(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2015
It takes a short prayer to turn an A grade sinner into a heaven certified christian. If we humans finally make heaven with our earthly memories are still intact i'm sure some of us will be pissed to see our mortal enemies in heaven.I believe whatever a person sows should be what he or she should reap.Below is the names of two people i will realy hate to see in heaven.You can call me a maniac if you like.

Living-Shekau.
Dead-Adolf hitler

Sue me!!!
Re: Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Seun.. I think dis topic needs to be locked..
Re: Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by redcliff: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:

My exact same thoughts.. some folke are just folly
Re: Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by Ojestas(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
seconded
Re: Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by Emmatdayo(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Thirded
Re: Name 1 Living And 1 Dead Sinner You Will Hate To See In Heaven? by An2elect2(f): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
If i hate to see anybody in heaven, then i shouldn't be there in the first place smiley

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/15 / T.b Joshua Documentary- A Must Watch / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.