Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help (1096 Views)

New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by lastchild: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2015
My sister bought a brand new tecno android yesterday,we inserted the 2 sims but no network,I've tried all my best but no network,you can't make call nor receive

I went to data connection and its on,even in data connection you will see where mtn and etisalat is written meaning that we inserted the sim properly

What could be the problem
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by biggyrossy: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2015
lastchild:
My sister bought a brand new tecno android yesterday,we inserted the 2 sims but no network,I've tried all my best but no network,you can't make call nor receive

I went to data connection and its on,even in data connection you will see where mtn and etisalat is written meaning that we inserted the sim properly

What could be the problem

what type of tecno?
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by lastchild: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2015
biggyrossy:

what type of tecno?
there's no where the model is written in the body,its normal tecno written below,the phone is full touch screen
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by tohpahz(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Go to sim management.. change d color of the sims..itd show
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by ITbomb(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
lastchild:
there's no where the model is written in the body,its normal tecno written below,the phone is full touch screen
I doubt if it is Tecno
Go to Settings > About device (phone) and tell us the model number.
Maybe you just bought an ordinary China phone
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by keandre: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Funny,d phone gat no model,ur sis jus went there & asked "i want to buy phone"
Re: Brand New Tecno Android With No Network,please Help by biggyrossy: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
lastchild:

then maybe its not tecno. go to the phone setting- about phone. they u will c the model of the phone but that's if it tecno Sha

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Lollipop 5.0 5.1 Do Any 1 Have The Rom Pls / Mid-range LG Class/lg-f620 Full Specs / How To Transfer Whatsapp Chat Messages From One Phone To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.